• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many examples of Drumpf saying something stupid and incendiary do you snowflakes need before you admit that he’s the problem?

Here’s one:
“"If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal, I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protests we have ever had in Washington, D.C., in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere because our country and our elections are corrupt."

Here’s another:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Here’s another:
After repeatedly being interrupted by protesters at a campaign rally in Miami, Trump warned he’ll “be a little more violent” next time when addressing protesters. “See, the first group, I was nice. ‘Oh, take your time.’ The second group, I was pretty nice. The third group, I’ll be a little more violent. And the fourth group, I’ll say get the hell out of here!” he said.

How many more do you hypocrites want?
Here’s one;
Trump told Fox News the next day, “Maybe he should have been roughed up, because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing. I have a lot of fans, and they were not happy about it. And this was a very obnoxious guy who was a troublemaker who was looking to make trouble.”

Another?
At a campaign rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Trump told the crowd that his security team informed him there may be somebody throwing tomatoes. “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell out of them. I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. There won’t be so much of them because the courts agree with us,” he said.

Another?
At a rally in Montana, Trump celebrated Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte, who body-slammed a reporter in May 2017, telling the crowd, “Any guy who can do a body-slam ... he’s my guy.”

Clown.
This is my exact point about feeble minds. Nothing in those comments are out of line.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need. I already live in California.

You on the other-hand are always butthurt it seems by something Biden/Democrats did or are gonna do. Perhaps a move to a country more to your leader's liking. Maybe North Korea. Trump has after-all written love letters to that Cap'n Crunch lookin mothafucker.
Well, yeah cali probably worse than Canada

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Trump telling the Russians to hack Hillary's emails. Then the Russians hacking Hillary's emails is your definition of the Russians acting independently? That's an odd definition of acting independently. Heh. A Trump supporter arguing about another politician not being forthright. Obama wasn't Trump's political opponent, Hillary was. The fact is Trump enlisted the aiod of a foreign nation to hack into the email of another American politician and Trumpers jumped though hoops to delude themselves as to the reasons why. But as soon as the Trump campaign came up with bullshit as to the reasons why with nothing other than their own say-so. Trumpers instantly accept that as gospel.
Except the Russians (maybe since it had to be an inside job based on how it was done ) hacked the DNC before that statement

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show you what, exactly? You’re the one who is claiming that I “died on the hill” of russian collusion?

What the fuck does that even mean?

“obsma was in charge of preventing “it” - whatever “it” you are referring to is subjective, not objective, just like all of your other posts.

There’s nothing to “show you,” because every time anybody shows you proof that your subjective analysis is incorrect, you prattle on with an emotional response or “fake news.”
More likely is you have wrong out of date “ news “ .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On Friday, Hillary’s campaign manager Robby Mook testified under oath. He swore that in the middle of the 2016 presidential campaign, Clinton signed off on secretly handing the corrupt FBI a totally bogus, made-up report on Donald Trump’s alleged communications with the Kremlin through a server for Alfa Bank in Moscow.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except the Russians (maybe since it had to be an inside job based on how it was done ) hacked the DNC before that statement
So. They could've hacked the DNC 1000 times before that, that don't mean shit. They hacked Hillary's email after Trump called them out to do just that. When that happened Trump and Russia were acting in concert with one another and Trump made himself a part of a criminal act. There's no way around, under or over that regardless of how many whataboutisms you come up with. Nothing you've said changes that fact. Regardless if Obama spied on Trump's camapaign (He didn't) Not your bullshit mocking excuse. You don't point out someone else's crime by committing a crime yourself. That's asinine. Not Trump's "I was just joking," bullshit. No, he wasn't.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On Friday, Hillary’s campaign manager Robby Mook testified under oath. He swore that in the middle of the 2016 presidential campaign, Clinton signed off on secretly handing the corrupt FBI a totally bogus, made-up report on Donald Trump’s alleged communications with the Kremlin through a server for Alfa Bank in Moscow.
Then Hillary's ass needs to be locked up as well. That still doesn't change the fact that Trump broke the law when he called on Russia to hack Hillary's emails. Nothing changes that fact.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my. That’s terrible. Maybe he should’ve just told everyone to protest live antifa or blm would. Would that have been better for you?

It is terrible, chim chim. That’s the former president of the united states sanctioning violence against a citizen he was sworn to protect.

Its hard to not insult people like you who either refuse to see the forest for the trees (unlikely) or are so far out of touch from reality that they refuse to (more likely).

The very fact that your rebuttal is essentially “yeah, but what about them,” is evdenced of your complete inmaturity. That response is what we expect of children, not adults.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my exact point about feeble minds. Nothing in those comments are out of line.

Literally the idiot republican mindset in a nutshell,

EVERYTHING about those comments is out of line.

We dont condine violence against people we disagree with.
When we get into a position of authority, we dont use it to sanction biolence against a compatriotx

You need serious help.
Or maybe just thoughts and prayers.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More likely is you have wrong out of date “ news “ .

Most likely is you’ve done zero research, jave zero idea what you are talking about, and are too lazy to think for yourself.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are all caught up now

So you’re psyched that Putin preferred to deal with a fucking moron like Trump and Manafort, whom the article claims was a grave Counterintelligence threat than somebody who would be more difficult to deal with in Democrat HRC, eh?

Gotta go all in on the whole “Russia good” bullshit, despite the rest of the world and more than half of your own country thinking otherwise.

Do good countries invade other sovereign nations, skinsdad?

Let the gumby level mental gymnastics begin!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some more catching up

Putin wanted Drumpf the stoolie in office, actively worked against HRC’s election, and got what he wanted - the weaker, dumber candiate elected by a minortoy of people in the country and your thought is “lets see what a Drumpf lackey has to say about HRC” as proof of what, exactly?

Your insistence on lowering your own bar?

This guy is dimmer than you are.

Be best.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. They could've hacked the DNC 1000 times before that, that don't mean shit. They hacked Hillary's email after Trump called them out to do just that. When that happened Trump and Russia were acting in concert with one another and Trump made himself a part of a criminal act. There's no way around, under or over that regardless of how many whataboutisms you come up with. Nothing you've said changes that fact. Regardless if Obama spied on Trump's camapaign (He didn't) Not your bullshit mocking excuse. You don't point out someone else's crime by committing a crime yourself. That's asinine. Not Trump's "I was just joking," bullshit. No, he wasn't.

This, 100%.

All they have is “whatabout-isms.”

Like children.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about children. What the fuck is a drumpf? I sure can tell schools out
Drumpf is the correct spelling of Donald's family name. Donald still signs his name Drumpf on legal documents (look it up).

Why, Trump’s grandfather anglicized that name at some point remains unclear, however, being of German origin and moving to this country when he did it's not a huge leap in logic to understand his desire to disassociate from a name so closely tied to those involved in WW1 and WW2.

BTW: there's no legal record of this change, just his desire to do so at some point. In other words, Donald and his family have a right to call themselves any name that they chose, but until legally changed that surname remains Drumpf.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont believe they did

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Hillary's ass needs to be locked up as well. That still doesn't change the fact that Trump broke the law when he called on Russia to hack Hillary's emails. Nothing changes that fact.
exactly what law did he break ? its not against any law whether joking or not to ask them to do anything . it is against the law to pass off fake information to get the fbi to spy on an opponents campaign