• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except statistically you are wrong about cops shooting and killing black people and I can’t help but seeing speech after speech he did and still does drawing huge crowds . I went to one in Grand Rapids and it drew 50,000 . So much for hiding .

He incited. No more violence then Bernie Sanders , Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Shumer did

2020 BLM Riots:

$2 billion in damages.

140 U.S. cities.

2,000 police officers injured.

25 Americans killed.

0 prime-time Congressional hearings.

Jan 6. 1 unarmed protester by the capitol police

Except I’m not wrong about what I posted and your stats are absolutely useless and not verifiable. Probably completely made up too, because thats how republicans roll.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except I’m not wrong about what I posted and your stats are absolutely useless and not verifiable. Probably completely made up too, because thats how republicans roll.
Yeah I guess those FBI stats aren’t very reliable and are made up

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they breached or were they let in ? combination of both

what chaos ? biden was elected by congress and the electoral college despite huge concerns in arizona , wisconsin and ga , and lesser ones in MI . he took office and he is governing

in 2016 we spent years with made up russian collusion since debunked and cries from the left about stolen elections and yet when the right feels the same thing its dismissed

disdain for the constitution ? like say attempting to kill a scotus justice or attacking and setting fire to a federal court house

the federal govt is set up with 3 co equal branches of govt , executive , legislative and judiciary and an attack on anyone of them is disdain for our govt but we give a pass on federal court houses if the right narrative is in play

trump offered assistance and pelosi refused it

and exactly what kind of chaos do BLM cause ? killing 5 cops in dallas ? random cops throughouT the US ? how about Chaz ? how about the billions of dollars in damage to businesses and innocent peoples livelyhoods ?

i understand anger but to say doing that is justified is BS , i understand anger at the capitol but doing that was BS but as usual our govt leaders failed us particularly the speaker of the house and the senate majority leader who could have stopped it days in advance but didnt . i suspect they wanted it
I read this re-proof earlier and wanted to be very circumspect in replying to it because of the nature of skewed pov, false counter-narratives, attempts to change the subject, and muddy one's perspective on obvious, clear facts. I'll take each of your point one by one and put them in either proper perspective or discount them for what they truly are:

1. You wrote: "they breached or were they let in? combination of both."

Ans: Windows were broken and seditionist forced their way in, some, once in opened locked doors to allow others to enter. This by definition is what constitutes a breach. I understand your suggestive narrative "or were they let in?" and want to be very clear on this point. Anyone who purposely "let in" these people were in fact part of the uprising and in fact, took part in the Capitol being breached.

2. You wrote: "what chaos? Biden was elected by congress and the electoral college despite huge concerns in Arizona, Wisconsin, and Ga , and lesser ones in MI . he took office and he is governing"

Ans: You do understand that the very seat of our federal government was under attack, don't you? The ONLY reason why they were not successful was that the military and to a lesser extent the police were true to the constitution and no other reason can be credited to saving the union.

3. You wrote: "in 2016 we spent years with made-up Russian collusion since debunked and cries from the left about stolen elections and yet when the right feels the same thing it dismissed"

Ans: This is clearly an attempt to change the narrative and I'm not buying it. Why?? because despite your pov on Russia's involvement in our elections, your follow-up cry is one that basically says, they did this wrong thing, and now are upset that we are doing the same wrong. To anyone who subscribes to this sort of tit-for-tat (you did it too!) play, I say grow the fuck up!

4. You wrote: "disdain for the constitution? like say attempting to kill a SCOTUS justice or attacking and setting fire to a federal courthouse

Ans: Absolute disdain for the Constitution!! Let's extend your argument and say that all nine justices are actually killed and 50 federal courthouses were set afire in states across the country. NONE of these acts would be attempts to overthrow the constitutional government. Change the makeup of the SC, through murder/assassination? absolutely!! Protest by means of arson? Yup! the difference is SC justices, via the constitution can be replaced, courthouses rebuilt through federal funding, but illegally placing an autocrat in power, against the expressed will of the majority of the country, forever changes the country from one that is governed by constitution/law to one that is ruled by a pretend despot using force are vastly different things. We both wore the uniform and I believe that you've stated that you have seen combat as have I. Hopefully, we can agree on these fundamental facts!

5. You wrote: "the federal govt is set up with 3 co-equal branches of govt, executive, legislative and judiciary and an attack on any one of them is disdain for our govt but we give a pass on federal court houses if the right narrative is in play."

Ans: While I'll not discount your perspective that federal courthouses are an extension of the judicious branch of the federal government and attacks on them is in fact a form of disdain aimed towards THAT particular building and perhaps by extension the entire judiciary, however, there's ONLY one seat of the federal government and it is located in Washington DC. one federal building located in dumb-fuck America is a singular incident. Attacking and overthrowing the seat of federal governance destroys them all.

6. You wrote: "trump offered assistance and Pelosi refused it.

Ans: Probably the funniest and most asinine thing that you've posted, so let me ask you something... ready?... when and under what circumstances will the US flag be flown upside down? As commander-in-chief, it is his duty to take care ( Article II, Section 3) that laws be faithfully executed. Laws be faithfully executed. At that moment he had zero obligation to seek or garner approval from either the house speaker or majority leader of the senate. Even, as you suggest, he offered assistance (he didn't and there's plenty of supporting evidence) that action alone is a dereliction of duty in the same manner as falling asleep on watch duty when an attack comes through your post.

7. You wrote: "and exactly what kind of chaos do BLM cause? killing 5 cops in Dallas? random cops throughouT the US? how about Chaz? how about the billions of dollars in damage to businesses and innocent people's livelihoods?"

Ans: Why are you so quick to attribute these
efforts to BLM? For example, there was a BLM rally going on at the time that the Dallas cops were killed but the shooting was done by Micah Xavier Johnson, a lone gunman and Army Reserve Afghan War veteran who was angry over the killing of black men. The same thing applies to your other suggestions as well. I don't know about you but from where I live, if there was any way outside of the political arena in which BLM could have been charged with involvement in any of these cases, I have zero doubt that charges would have been bought. I am so tired of broad paint brushing for political gain, let's not go there!

8. You wrote: "i understand the anger but to say doing that is justified is BS, i understand anger at the capitol but doing that was BS but as usual our govt leaders failed us, particularly the speaker of the house and the senate majority leader who could have stopped it days in advance but didn't. I suspect they wanted it.

Ans: Wow, speaking of blind homerism, can't you do better than this? None of this happens without that treasonist orange bitch. He set the stage, stoked the flame, and sat back and watched as the fire roared after promising that he would march there with them. . Why your insistence on assigning blame upon those who had no involvement in either the planning, execution, or defense of this insurrection puzzles me.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this re-proof earlier and wanted to be very circumspect in replying to it because of the nature of skewed pov, false counter-narratives, attempts to change the subject, and muddy one's perspective on obvious, clear facts. I'll take each of your point one by one and put them in either proper perspective or discount them for what they truly are:

1. You wrote: "they breached or were they let in? combination of both."

Ans: Windows were broken and seditionist forced their way in, some, once in opened locked doors to allow others to enter. This by definition is what constitutes a breach. I understand your suggestive narrative "or were they let in?" and want to be very clear on this point. Anyone who purposely "let in" these people were in fact part of the uprising and in fact, took part in the Capitol being breached.

2. You wrote: "what chaos? Biden was elected by congress and the electoral college despite huge concerns in Arizona, Wisconsin, and Ga , and lesser ones in MI . he took office and he is governing"

Ans: You do understand that the very seat of our federal government was under attack, don't you? The ONLY reason why they were not successful was that the military and to a lesser extent the police were true to the constitution and no other reason can be credited to saving the union.

3. You wrote: "in 2016 we spent years with made-up Russian collusion since debunked and cries from the left about stolen elections and yet when the right feels the same thing it dismissed"

Ans: This is clearly an attempt to change the narrative and I'm not buying it. Why?? because despite your pov on Russia's involvement in our elections, your follow-up cry is one that basically says, they did this wrong thing, and now are upset that we are doing the same wrong. To anyone who subscribes to this sort of tit-for-tat (you did it too!) play, I say grow the fuck up!

4. You wrote: "disdain for the constitution? like say attempting to kill a SCOTUS justice or attacking and setting fire to a federal courthouse

Ans: Absolute disdain for the Constitution!! Let's extend your argument and say that all nine justices are actually killed and 50 federal courthouses were set afire in states across the country. NONE of these acts would be attempts to overthrow the constitutional government. Change the makeup of the SC, through murder/assassination? absolutely!! Protest by means of arson? Yup! the difference is SC justices, via the constitution can be replaced, courthouses rebuilt through federal funding, but illegally placing an autocrat in power, against the expressed will of the majority of the country, forever changes the country from one that is governed by constitution/law to one that is ruled by a pretend despot using force are vastly different things. We both wore the uniform and I believe that you've stated that you have seen combat as have I. Hopefully, we can agree on these fundamental facts!

5. You wrote: "the federal govt is set up with 3 co-equal branches of govt, executive, legislative and judiciary and an attack on any one of them is disdain for our govt but we give a pass on federal court houses if the right narrative is in play."

Ans: While I'll not discount your perspective that federal courthouses are an extension of the judicious branch of the federal government and attacks on them is in fact a form of disdain aimed towards THAT particular building and perhaps by extension the entire judiciary, however, there's ONLY one seat of the federal government and it is located in Washington DC. one federal building located in dumb-fuck America is a singular incident. Attacking and overthrowing the seat of federal governance destroys them all.

6. You wrote: "trump offered assistance and Pelosi refused it.

Ans: Probably the funniest and most asinine thing that you've posted, so let me ask you something... ready?... when and under what circumstances will the US flag be flown upside down? As commander-in-chief, it is his duty to take care ( Article II, Section 3) that laws be faithfully executed. Laws be faithfully executed. At that moment he had zero obligation to seek or garner approval from either the house speaker or majority leader of the senate. Even, as you suggest, he offered assistance (he didn't and there's plenty of supporting evidence) that action alone is a dereliction of duty in the same manner as falling asleep on watch duty when an attack comes through your post.

7. You wrote: "and exactly what kind of chaos do BLM cause? killing 5 cops in Dallas? random cops throughouT the US? how about Chaz? how about the billions of dollars in damage to businesses and innocent people's livelihoods?"

Ans: Why are you so quick to attribute these
efforts to BLM? For example, there was a BLM rally going on at the time that the Dallas cops were killed but the shooting was done by Micah Xavier Johnson, a lone gunman and Army Reserve Afghan War veteran who was angry over the killing of black men. The same thing applies to your other suggestions as well. I don't know about you but from where I live, if there was any way outside of the political arena in which BLM could have been charged with involvement in any of these cases, I have zero doubt that charges would have been bought. I am so tired of broad paint brushing for political gain, let's not go there!

8. You wrote: "i understand the anger but to say doing that is justified is BS, i understand anger at the capitol but doing that was BS but as usual our govt leaders failed us, particularly the speaker of the house and the senate majority leader who could have stopped it days in advance but didn't. I suspect they wanted it.

Ans: Wow, speaking of blind homerism, can't you do better than this? None of this happens without that treasonist orange bitch. He set the stage, stoked the flame, and sat back and watched as the fire roared after promising that he would march there with them. . Why your insistence on assigning blame upon those who had no involvement in either the planning, execution, or defense of this insurrection puzzles me.
But Bernie Sanders and Chuck Shumer get passes for inciting nuts to attack a softball practice and get caught trying to kill a Supreme Court Justice ?

The Supreme Court IS a seat of Govt and attempting to subvert it is just as much Treason

I have trouble with make your voices peacefully heard as inciting

There are quite a few videos of capital police letting protesters in the capitol
The question that will never be answered is: Why were Capitol Police under staffed at the Capitol? Why didnt Pelosi ask the National Guard to come help out when Trump put them on stand by? The committee will never give us that answer

Pelosi and mayor bowser refused the National guard troops that trump requested

It was way understaffed. Not an accident.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald Trump had to be taken to the WH bunker during the BLM Antifa violent riots around the WH. Dozens of secret service and cops were injured.

All washed away as a legitimate grievance. No mention of insurrection or coups by media or democrats.
Why do you do this? (rhetorical) There is no evidence that the BLM organization nor Antifa were involved, let alone responsible for the spontaneous protests that happened following the GF murder. In fact, here's an excerpt from one report of dum-dum's remarks following that protest. (you're a sucker if you believed him)

"Later in the day, speaking at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida after the launch of the NASA/SpaceX rocket, Trump admonished protesters across the country, expressed support for the “majority of police officers” and blamed Antifa and the “radical left” – without any proof – in his most in-depth remarks since Floyd’s death and the ensuing nationwide demonstrations."

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Bernie Sanders and Chuck Shumer get passes for inciting nuts to attack a softball practice and get caught trying to kill a Supreme Court Justice ?

The Supreme Court IS a seat of Govt and attempting to subvert it is just as much Treason

I have trouble with make your voices peacefully heard as inciting

There are quite a few videos of capital police letting protesters in the capitol
The question that will never be answered is: Why were Capitol Police under staffed at the Capitol? Why didnt Pelosi ask the National Guard to come help out when Trump put them on stand by? The committee will never give us that answer

Pelosi and mayor bowser refused the National guard troops that trump requested

But Bernie Sanders and Chuck Schumer get passes for inciting nuts to attack a softball practice and get caught trying to kill a Supreme Court Justice?

Ans: This makes zero sense, I suspect that somewhere deep inside of yourself you already know this.

trea·son
[ˈtrēzən]
NOUN

1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government:
  2. Abraham Lincoln
  3. James A. Garfield
  4. William McKinley
  5. John F. Kennedy
    Sub·vert
    [səbˈvərt]

VERB
    1. undermine the power and authority of (an established system or institution):
      "the case involved an attempt to subvert the rule of law"

What do they all have in common? (prize if you knew they were all assassinated while in office) Not one of these incidents resulted in any minor disruption in the transition of power imbued in the constitution. Assassination and murder are well established in the life-blood of the country and death/ incapacity, by any means is covered in the constitution and the aforementioned transition of power.
I have trouble with making your voices peacefully heard as inciting

Peaceful protest is a constitutional right, "Inciting" is illegal actions intended to stir up violent or unlawful behavior. The history of political shenanigans informs us that it is used to transform otherwise rational thinking people into emotional knee-jerk reactionists. (note the absence of blaming one side over the other)

Let's be clear, Cops are at heart cowards (my brother is a retired one and I often tell him that he is). "Letting them in" when you are outnumbered and unwilling to employ your service weapon on (this is code) "American" citizens is by definition, an act of cowardice.

The question that will never be answered is: Why were Capitol Police understaffed at the Capitol? Why didn't Pelosi ask the National Guard to come to help out when Trump put them on stand-by? The committee will never give us that answer

Pelosi and mayor bowser refused the National Guard troops that trump requested

These questions will NEVER be answered because they aren't relevant or based on truth.

Pentagon approves DC mayor's request to deploy …

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/04/politics/muriel...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Durin...69i57.49983j0j1&pglt=427&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

AP fact check rates GOP claim Pelosi blocked National Guard on …

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/565221-ap-fact...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Durin...69i57.49983j0j1&pglt=427&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

Did Pelosi Prevent National Guard from Responding to Capitol …

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pelosi-national-guard-capitolhttps://www.bing.com/search?q=Durin...69i57.49983j0j1&pglt=427&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

Fact check: Trump did not request 10,000 Guard troops for Jan. 6

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Fact+...69i57.41549j0j1&pglt=171&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

There are literally thousands of reports about this!

About understaffing...

Capitol security officials blame poor intelligence - NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/key...

Park Police Officers Worried That Chronic Understaffing …

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/briannasacks/...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Who's...qs=edge..69i57.32769j0j9&FORM=ANAB01&PC=U531#

Trump blamed for Capitol riot by some who were arrested

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/2021/02/10/...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Who's...qs=edge..69i57.32769j0j9&FORM=ANAB01&PC=U531#
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Who's...qs=edge..69i57.32769j0j9&FORM=ANAB01&PC=U531#

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I guess those FBI stats aren’t very reliable and are made up

Oh, so now the FBI is a legit agency with legit stats? I thought “the FBI was being weaponized to do the bidding of the liberals,” as evidenced by the arrest of the GOP governatorial candidate in Michigan, a new rightwinger talking point?

Its hard to keep up with all the flip flopping that happens hourly on the right.

Do you have a source to quote for those stats?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so now the FBI is a legit agency with legit stats? I thought “the FBI was being weaponized to do the bidding of the liberals,” as evidenced by the arrest of the GOP governatorial candidate in Michigan, a new rightwinger talking point?

Its hard to keep up with all the flip flopping that happens hourly on the right.

Do you have a source to quote for those stats?
you are just so slow arent you , believe the FBI when it suits you but blow them off when it doesnt . go to the sight its right there i dont trust the FBI leadership to do their jobs . i trust the agents who work the streets . i trust the doj stats and the fbi statistics .

even if i posted it you would still deny it so go look at it yourself

i dont know what the candidate did , except he didnt have enough signatures to be a real candidate in MI

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Bernie Sanders and Chuck Schumer get passes for inciting nuts to attack a softball practice and get caught trying to kill a Supreme Court Justice?

Ans: This makes zero sense, I suspect that somewhere deep inside of yourself you already know this.

trea·son
[ˈtrēzən]
NOUN

1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government:
  2. Abraham Lincoln
  3. James A. Garfield
  4. William McKinley
  5. John F. Kennedy
    Sub·vert
    [səbˈvərt]

VERB
    1. undermine the power and authority of (an established system or institution):
      "the case involved an attempt to subvert the rule of law"

What do they all have in common? (prize if you knew they were all assassinated while in office) Not one of these incidents resulted in any minor disruption in the transition of power imbued in the constitution. Assassination and murder are well established in the life-blood of the country and death/ incapacity, by any means is covered in the constitution and the aforementioned transition of power.
I have trouble with making your voices peacefully heard as inciting

Peaceful protest is a constitutional right, "Inciting" is illegal actions intended to stir up violent or unlawful behavior. The history of political shenanigans informs us that it is used to transform otherwise rational thinking people into emotional knee-jerk reactionists. (note the absence of blaming one side over the other)

Let's be clear, Cops are at heart cowards (my brother is a retired one and I often tell him that he is). "Letting them in" when you are outnumbered and unwilling to employ your service weapon on (this is code) "American" citizens is by definition, an act of cowardice.

The question that will never be answered is: Why were Capitol Police understaffed at the Capitol? Why didn't Pelosi ask the National Guard to come to help out when Trump put them on stand-by? The committee will never give us that answer

Pelosi and mayor bowser refused the National Guard troops that trump requested

These questions will NEVER be answered because they aren't relevant or based on truth.

Pentagon approves DC mayor's request to deploy …

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/04/politics/muriel...During the George Floyd protest in DC did Pelosi and mayor bowser refused the National guard troops that trump requested - Search

AP fact check rates GOP claim Pelosi blocked National Guard on …

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/565221-ap-fact...During the George Floyd protest in DC did Pelosi and mayor bowser refused the National guard troops that trump requested - Search

Did Pelosi Prevent National Guard from Responding to Capitol …

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pelosi-national-guard-capitolDuring the George Floyd protest in DC did Pelosi and mayor bowser refused the National guard troops that trump requested - Search

Fact check: Trump did not request 10,000 Guard troops for Jan. 6

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/...Fact check Trump put the national guard on stand by during the capitol riots - Search

There are literally thousands of
i will not accept anything from left wing sites CNN ? please , buzzfeed ? NBC ? usa today ? snopes ? the hill ? these organizations have gotten everything wrong from russia gate to covid to the elections .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will not accept anything from left wing sites CNN ? please , buzzfeed ? NBC ? usa today ? snopes ? the hill ? these organizations have gotten everything wrong from russia gate to covid to the elections .
Therein lies your issues with facts...

Ok, which ones do you suggest? I'm Eager and willing to play in your ball park.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, have it your way!

Point #1 (again) You wrote... "Pelosi and mayor bowser refused the National Guard troops that trump requested" That is nonsense because a presidential order for the deployment of National Guardsmen on federal property cannot be revoked by anyone other than the commander-in-chief himself. Under Title 32 authority Governors can refuse the help but, once the President federalizes these troops Governors have no recourse. That said, let's put aside your made-up scenarios. BTW: Under what circumstance does the speaker of the house have control of capitol hill security? How about Mitch McConnell who didn't relinquish majority leadership until Jan 20th?

This is why the National Guard didn’t respond to the ... - Military Times

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/...

Trump wanted troops to protect his supporters at Jan.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/congresswoman...

Trump repeats false claim that Pelosi rejected request for National ...

https://publicfigure.com/trump-repeats-false-claim...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Trump...427j0j1&pglt=171&PC=U531&first=32&FORM=PERE2#

Pelosi did not block the National Guard from the Capitol on Jan. 6

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-235651652542https://www.bing.com/search?q=Trump...427j0j1&pglt=171&PC=U531&first=60&FORM=PERE4#

House Republicans Claim Pelosi May Be Responsible For Delaying National

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/02/...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Trump...427j0j1&pglt=171&PC=U531&first=74&FORM=PERE3#

https://www.bing.com/search?q=DC+Ma...D49C247A3A0BC3A74E2576132&first=11&FORM=PERE#

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, have it your way!

Point #1 (again) You wrote... "Pelosi and mayor bowser refused the National Guard troops that trump requested" That is nonsense because a presidential order for the deployment of National Guardsmen on federal property cannot be revoked by anyone other than the commander-in-chief himself. Under Title 32 authority Governors can refuse the help but, once the President federalizes these troops Governors have no recourse. That said, let's put aside your made-up scenarios. BTW: Under what circumstance does the speaker of the house have control of capitol hill security? How about Mitch McConnell who didn't relinquish majority leadership until Jan 20th?

This is why the National Guard didn’t respond to the ... - Military Times

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/...

Trump wanted troops to protect his supporters at Jan.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/congresswoman...

Trump repeats false claim that Pelosi rejected request for National ...

https://publicfigure.com/trump-repeats-false-claim...Trump repeats false claim that Pelosi rejected request for National Guard ahead of Jan. 6 Washington Times - Search

Pelosi did not block the National Guard from the Capitol on Jan. 6

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-235651652542Trump repeats false claim that Pelosi rejected request for National Guard ahead of Jan. 6 Washington Times - Search

House Republicans Claim Pelosi May Be Responsible For Delaying National

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/02/...Trump repeats false claim that Pelosi rejected request for National Guard ahead of Jan. 6 Washington Times - Search

https://www.bing.com/search?q=DC+Mayor+Bowser+got+approval+for+more+help+during+the+Jan+6th+insurrection+The+Washington+times&qs=n&%eManage+Your+Search+History%E&sp=-1&pq=dc+mayor+bowser+got+approval+for+more+help+during+the+jan+6th+insurrection&sc=0-74&sk=&cvid=F4575CAD49C247A3A0BC3A74E2576132&first=11&FORM=PERE#
lets see AP news ? , public figure ? rueters ? . i wont accept left wing sources or fact checkers which arent fact checks

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

100percentfedup.com/dc-leaders-pelosi-mcconnell-refused-increased-security-presence-on-jan-6th-timeline-in-question/

Trump says calls for National Guard on Jan. 6 were ignored by Pelosi strongly recommended and that is the key to the left wing fact checks

there that should do it

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets see AP news ? , public figure ? rueters ? . i wont accept left wing sources or fact checkers which arent fact checks
I checked before posting AP is merely a conglomeration of all news sources so not left or right, Public Figure is totally right-wing, the Military Times and Forbes are the same things.... lean heavily right. I couldn't find confirmation on Reuters being one or the other., so I posted under the conclusion that they are pretty fair to both sides. NONE of these are left-wing fact-checkers.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I checked before posting AP is merely a conglomeration of all news sources so not left or right, Public Figure is totally right-wing, the Military Times and Forbes are the same things.... lean heavily right. I couldn't find confirmation on Reuters being one or the other., so I posted under the conclusion that they are pretty fair to both sides. NONE of these are left-wing fact-checkers.
please the AP ? might as well sat NPR sorry not going to buy it

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

100percentfedup.com/dc-leaders-pelosi-mcconnell-refused-increased-security-presence-on-jan-6th-timeline-in-question/

Trump says calls for National Guard on Jan. 6 were ignored by Pelosi strongly recommended and that is the key to the left wing fact checks

there that should do it
DO what exactly?? I will admit that during my research I found it difficult to find legitimate mainstream media outlets that were not feeding false narratives, but in order to be fair to you, I ONLY included real mainstream media sources in my last reply. Let's see what you're attempting to do with the above response.

I read each of these stories (100percentfedup wasn't a link) that you've posted and if you want to know the source mentioned in every story it's Donald Trump himself the liar-in-chief!! Really dude I suspected that you might go there, but I gave you the benefit of doubt and hoped that you wouldn't do it. It's kind of disappointing really but let's move on, I know that you can do better because we've had really good discussions in the past. Anywho...

What are the independent sources for any of these stories? All of mine were sourced by a minimum of two different sources. Even the right-wing right-leaning and middle-of-the-road second ones that I posted after your challenge had at least two sourced confirmations. What about the military timeline?

Also, I cannot allow you to skip my challenge about Mitch McConnell who had as much authority as Nancy Pelosi with respect to Capitol security. (NONE) Now if you want to falsely blame Pelosi, you have to equally falsely blame McConnell. Of course, if you retract the blame towards Pelosi, then you must stop producing the false narrative. It's your call!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO what exactly?? I will admit that during my research I found it difficult to find legitimate mainstream media outlets that were not feeding false narratives, but in order to be fair to you, I ONLY included real mainstream media sources in my last reply. Let's see what you're attempting to do with the above response.

I read each of these stories (100percentfedup wasn't a link) that you've posted and if you want to know the source mentioned in every story it's Donald Trump himself the liar-in-chief!! Really dude I suspected that you might go there, but I gave you the benefit of doubt and hoped that you wouldn't do it. It's kind of disappointing really but let's move on, I know that you can do better because we've had really good discussions in the past. Anywho...

What are the independent sources for any of these stories? All of mine were sourced by a minimum of two different sources. Even the right-wing right-leaning and middle-of-the-road second ones that I posted after your challenge had at least two sourced confirmations. What about the military timeline?

Also, I cannot allow you to skip my challenge about Mitch McConnell who had as much authority as Nancy Pelosi with respect to Capitol security. (NONE) Now if you want to falsely blame Pelosi, you have to equally falsely blame McConnell. Of course, if you retract the blame towards Pelosi, then you must stop producing the false narrative. It's your call!
oh i blame mitch as well he is a rino he offered troops up , they turned him down . none were actually ordered to go there because those 2 leaders didnt want it

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please the AP ? might as well sat NPR sorry not going to buy it
Ok, let's agree to dismiss the AP, there are still Forbes, Military Times, PublicFigure, and Reuters. What say you to these well-known mainstream right-wing and/or right-leaning news sources?