• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you know that’s very typical of the “tolerant left”
That's what the left does they name call and make false accusations of racism, sexism or whatever else because they can't have civilized discussions with someone that has different opinions

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you know that’s very typical of the “tolerant left”

Is DeSantis promoting bills that preach tolerance or intolerance? Are many republican governors?

Sorry, but the left has always been more tolerant than the right.

You’re wrong again.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is DeSantis promoting bills that preach tolerance or intolerance? Are many republican governors?

You’re wrong again.

You’re wrong again.
You are wrong and every poster on here is calling you out on it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said previously, some people feel as though they are “in the know”’about something - anything / when they are simply not.

Nothing you posted is even close to the truth, just because you like to staye incorrect sweeping generalizations.

I’d like to say rhat you’ll catch up to being able to correctly contextualize and synthesize lots of different pieces of information, but at your age, that appears unlikely.

There’s always hope though.
Everything I posted was the truth

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right. You cant make this shit up. Beought to you by a Republican governor and house.
And because he is a republican who didn’t introduce that legislation the typical conservative wouldn’t say RINO ? . I get that disagreement with you masters means banishment but not with us

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can start with the 2016 election and how his position is now debunked . The bad thing is he isn’t aware of how and why because his news sources haven’t even mentioned it
What happened in the 2016 election?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And because he is a republican who didn’t introduce that legislation the typical conservative wouldn’t say RINO ? . I get that disagreement with you masters means banishment but not with us

I’d offer a rebuttal, but I legitimately don’t understand what you are trying to say.

Maybe take some deep breaths, calm down, and try again?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d offer a rebuttal, but I legitimately don’t understand what you are trying to say.

Maybe take some deep breaths, calm down, and try again?
Don’t worry in a couple of years you will

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened in the 2016 election?

You’ll have to forgive skinsdad and his ilk for the delay: he’s trying to comb the various illegitimate right wing websites for the correct talking point. Here, lemme help:

”Benghazi!!!!”
“Russiagate!!!”
”Hunter‘s LapTop!!!”
”Assorted other fake outrage!!”
“Potato Salad!!!”

Just trying to make America Gay Again.

Happy Pride Month, Motherfuckers!

;-)

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t worry in a couple of years you will
Always a legend in your own mind.

I’m sad for you. But not really. It must be hard for you to be so wrong all the time

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Goodell and Snyder having to testify before congress?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always makes me laugh. This politics shit didn't just start in the last 20 years. There have been differences in opinion since Cain and Abel .. yes I know that wasn't politics. The things that are going in politics now have been going on forever. Maybe different issues but this stuff is not new.

What has happened since the start of social media is people think they can convince you to believe what they believe ... right mother .... well you know.

We all have the right to believe in what we think is right and why any of us feel the need to tell someone else they are wrong is beyond me. NO one is going to convince me what to think or feel.

Motherfuckers ... LOL

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Goodell and Snyder having to testify before congress?
I have been thinking the same thing. How happy are the rest of the owners that this is going on? Going to be interesting to see where this goes ... then too politicians make a big show and then not much happens.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ll have to forgive skinsdad and his ilk for the delay: he’s trying to comb the various illegitimate right wing websites for the correct talking point. Here, lemme help:

”Benghazi!!!!”
“Russiagate!!!”
”Hunter‘s LapTop!!!”
”Assorted other fake outrage!!”
“Potato Salad!!!”

Just trying to make America Gay Again.

Happy Pride Month, Motherfuckers!

;-)
Yeah sure

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that far right organization the NYT sure as hell good for conservative talking points

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russia , Russia , Russia
Were you OK with Trump telling Russia/Putin to break into Hillary's computer and expose her emails during a prime time presidential debate?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always makes me laugh. This politics shit didn't just start in the last 20 years. There have been differences in opinion since Cain and Abel .. yes I know that wasn't politics. The things that are going in politics now have been going on forever. Maybe different issues but this stuff is not new.

What has happened since the start of social media is people think they can convince you to believe what they believe ... right mother .... well you know.

We all have the right to believe in what we think is right and why any of us feel the need to tell someone else they are wrong is beyond me. NO one is going to convince me what to think or feel.

Motherfuckers ... LOL

Isn't that what it's all about, Sportster. Making others happy? Doing something in the service of others?

We celebrate Memorial Day by thanking those who served for others.

I'm glad I could make you laugh. Helping others - making other people's lives better - freer, less restricted, less bound by the idiosyncratic vagaries of a crack-addled Joe-Rogan filled mind is working towards a higher calling.

It's important to have people willing and able to point that out to the uneducated masses.

At least, that's what my Pride talking point memo that was sent to me directly from Rachel Maddow told me.

Happy Pride!