• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can’t make this shit up

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The smartest people in the room rarely tell people they are the smartest people in the room. They just are.

And yet, it doesn’t take an Einstein to know that every genius makes mistakes sometimes. That’s what makes them the smartest people in the room.

Stupid people, like the idiots on the right - a deeply anti- American, traitorous bunch of brainless cowards, avoid admitting mistakes like it’s their jobs. As if their lives depend on NEVER admitting they are wrong about anything. Combine that terrible flaw with a lack of self-reflection and a truly delusional mindset, and it’s no wonder we’re all in the predicament that we’re in.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The smartest people in the room rarely tell people they are the smartest people in the room. They just are.

And yet, it doesn’t take an Einstein to know that every genius makes mistakes sometimes. That’s what makes them the smartest people in the room.

Stupid people, like the idiots on the right - a deeply anti- American, traitorous bunch of brainless cowards, avoid admitting mistakes like it’s their jobs. As if their lives depend on NEVER admitting they are wrong about anything. Combine that terrible flaw with a lack of self-reflection and a truly delusional mindset, and it’s no wonder we’re all in the predicament that we’re in.
BS the Left is whats wrong with this Country

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Politics is about individuals rights. I vote my conscience. This is one thing I have an issue with and chill you do it on every post about politics. Why can't you talk about it without calling someone a name ... idiot, moron etc? It is very common for people who support democrats. Can't you argue your point without name calling?

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL has gone Political when they started B.L.M which come to fine out they bought million dollar homes around the world with donation money . Won't surprise me if the nfl will go Anti Gun theme this year with catchy slogans

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL has gone Political when they started B.L.M which come to fine out they bought million dollar homes around the world with donation money . Won't surprise me if the nfl will go Anti Gun theme this year with catchy slogans
You are either a very young person or one who is unfamiliar with history.

The NFL has been a political animal from its inception. They literally had to be in getting support for building stadiums, roads, and pathways to them. They also have an exemption from anti-trust laws ruled by the Supreme Court in the 1950's and granted to them by Congress in the 1960's. Further they gave the country a big middle finger by going Rouge and agreeing to take taxpayer's dollars to wave that fucking flag in people's faces and have flyovers also at our expense. BTW: Those military folk who they "honor" costs us money too. All of this is just a government sanctioned stunt towards recruitment. All political!!

Why is all of this done? Consider June 1973 when the selective services draft ended.

So, please stop with your nonsensical talking points, pull your head out of your limited scope and see the world for what it really is! Once you've done that, you'll realize that allegiance to this country goes well beyond picking a side in a two party system, designed to keep people divided. I'm out!!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Politics is about individuals rights. I vote my conscience. This is one thing I have an issue with and chill you do it on every post about politics. Why can't you talk about it without calling someone a name ... idiot, moron etc? It is very common for people who support democrats. Can't you argue your point without name calling?

Although I didn't call anybody in specific a name, I did call a specific group of people names - that's true. TBH, I probably could argue my point without calling certain people names, yes.

Factually speaking however, everybody on this message board who argues politics calls the other side names. That's just fact.

In any case, I'll try to a better job of not calling a spade a spade.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
emotionally and when you think emotionally you cant simply use facts . its insults , shout downs and ignoring simple facts because they get told what issues to care about , act on emotion and dont analyze anything

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yes they will do it . and they shouldnt but they will

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are either a very young person or one who is unfamiliar with history.

The NFL has been a political animal from its inception. They literally had to be in getting support for building stadiums, roads, and pathways to them. They also have an exemption from anti-trust laws ruled by the Supreme Court in the 1950's and granted to them by Congress in the 1960's. Further they gave the country a big middle finger by going Rouge and agreeing to take taxpayer's dollars to wave that fucking flag in people's faces and have flyovers also at our expense. BTW: Those military folk who they "honor" costs us money too. All of this is just a government sanctioned stunt towards recruitment. All political!!

Why is all of this done? Consider June 1973 when the selective services draft ended.

So, please stop with your nonsensical talking points, pull your head out of your limited scope and see the world for what it really is! Once you've done that, you'll realize that allegiance to this country goes well beyond picking a side in a two party system, designed to keep people divided. I'm out!!
i do not support taxpayers paying for stadiums and such and i's not sure about anti trust legislation

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
emotionally and when you think emotionally you cant simply use facts . its insults , shout downs and ignoring simple facts because they get told what issues to care about , act on emotion and dont analyze anything

The funniest part of this post is that you are implying that "thinking emotionally" and "insults, shout downs and ignoring simple facts because they get told what issues to care about" is an issue for only one side of the political aisle.

I know that any claim I make to the contrary of what you posted here would be met with "fake news" or some other way to deflect and/or rationalize away what actually happened or was said or what is fact.

It's what "they" do.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest part of this post is that you are implying that "thinking emotionally" and "insults, shout downs and ignoring simple facts because they get told what issues to care about" is an issue for only one side of the political aisle.

I know that any claim I make to the contrary of what you posted here would be met with "fake news" or some other way to deflect and/or rationalize away what actually happened or was said or what is fact.

It's what "they" do.
It’s exactly what the do from Russiagate now proven debunked even by the NYT. , covid and masks again finally admitted to by the NYT to climate change to blm to gun control .to inflation . Don’t worry. In a couple of years you will catch up

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s exactly what the do from Russiagate now proven debunked even by the NYT. , covid and masks again finally admitted to by the NYT to climate change to blm to gun control .to inflation . Don’t worry. In a couple of years you will catch up
Don’t forget hunter’s laptop

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said previously, some people feel as though they are “in the know”’about something - anything / when they are simply not.

Nothing you posted is even close to the truth, just because you like to staye incorrect sweeping generalizations.

I’d like to say rhat you’ll catch up to being able to correctly contextualize and synthesize lots of different pieces of information, but at your age, that appears unlikely.

There’s always hope though.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you know that’s very typical of the “tolerant left”