• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you OK with Trump telling Russia/Putin to break into Hillary's computer and expose her emails during a prime time presidential debate?
except for one thing , it never happened , and testimony from the durham trial sussiman said they made it up and she appoved of it

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except for one thing , it never happened , and testimony from the durham trial sussiman said they made it up and she appoved of it
It most certainly did.. I along with millions of others watched it live. It was played off as a joke by Trump n his supporters but it did happen.

Far as Russia n collusion goes. Yeah, the Dems took that shit way too far. I think Cali's Adam Schiff got caught up in the attention/seeing his face on TV. The person who should've delved deeper was Mueller himself. He concluded his investigation at a very odd time imo.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It most certainly did.. I along with millions of others watched it live. It was played off as a joke by Trump n his supporters but it did happen.

Far as Russia n collusion goes. Yeah, the Dems took that shit way too far. I think Cali's Adam Schiff got caught up in the attention/seeing his face on TV. The person who should've delved deeper was Mueller himself. He concluded his investigation at a very odd time imo.
there is no evidence of him actually telling the russians to do that . now i will give you he damn sure loved that shit coming out

but collusion was the game that chiller decided to die on the hill for and after being told by me and dismissed as "far right sources" in the end i was correct . . the actual data on the other issues i mentioned also back up my positions from supposedly " far right " sources . far right meaning anything that doesnt fit a liberal narrative for control of peoples lives . i watch all news outlets , i know whats said and isnt and i know some conservative ones are full of crap as well

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no evidence of him actually telling the russians to do that . now i will give you he damn sure loved that shit coming out

but collusion was the game that chiller decided to die on the hill for and after being told by me and dismissed as "far right sources" in the end i was correct . . the actual data on the other issues i mentioned also back up my positions from supposedly " far right " sources . far right meaning anything that doesnt fit a liberal narrative for control of peoples lives . i watch all news outlets , i know whats said and isnt and i know some conservative ones are full of crap as well

Bullshit revisionist history, as per usual.

It would help if you stopped outright lying.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@skinsdad62

OK, it wasn't during a debate, it was during a press conference.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

As it turns out, that same day, the Russians — whether they had tuned in or not — made their first effort to break into the servers used by Mrs. Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping 29-page indictment unsealed Friday by the special counsel’s office that charged 12 Russians with election hacking.

And like a gang of other shit that Trump said during his campaign and his presidency. He tried walking this back as well.

I don't really have a dog in this fight per se because I didn't vote for Trump or Biden. I did think what Trump said about HRC/Russian hacking her emails was fucked up and surprised it didn't land him in some serious hot water.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@skinsdad62

OK, it wasn't during a debate, it was during a press conference.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

As it turns out, that same day, the Russians — whether they had tuned in or not — made their first effort to break into the servers used by Mrs. Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping 29-page indictment unsealed Friday by the special counsel’s office that charged 12 Russians with election hacking.

And like a gang of other shit that Trump said during his campaign and his presidency. He tried walking this back as well.

I don't really have a dog in this fight per se because I didn't vote for Trump or Biden. I did think what Trump said about HRC/Russian hacking her emails was fucked up and surprised it didn't land him in some serious hot water.
So what? He was basically saying rumor is Russia you have those emails, if so release them. This is part of what’s wrong with this country people are so feeble minded these days that a few words are taken way out of context. Problem is Biden says something fucking stupid every day and he just gets laughed at for it because he’s dementia joe

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit revisionist history, as per usual.

It would help if you stopped outright lying.
Show me it then , Obama was president his administration was in charge of preventing it and they illegally spied on trump as the Durham case clearly showed with a guilty plea on altering documents . In fact based on how it was done it had to be an inside job but we will never know because the suspect committed suicide with 2 shots to the head

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? He was basically saying rumor is Russia you have those emails, if so release them. This is part of what’s wrong with this country people are so feeble minded these days that a few words are taken way out of context. Problem is Biden says something fucking stupid every day and he just gets laughed at for it because he’s dementia joe
Wasn't anything taken out of fuckin context. Part of what's wrong with this country is people making up shit after the fact. Saying shit and then claiming that's not what I meant. Why the fuck did you say it then you lyin mothafucker! And what he meant doesn't mean shit even if he meant the fake ass bullshit you claim he did. Why is that? Because what he said was Russia if you're listening, seek n find Hillary's 30,000 trashed emails, expose them and you will be rewarded. Which in essence would've done what. It would've benefited Trump in his bid to becoime President that's what. And that's against the law period.

Federal campaign finance law prohibits any person from soliciting campaign contributions, defined as anything of value to be given to influence an election, from a foreign national, including a foreign government.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't anything taken out of fuckin context. Part of what's wrong with this country is people making up shit after the fact. Saying shit and then claiming that's not what I meant. Why the fuck did you say it then you lyin mothafucker! And what he meant doesn't mean shit even if he meant the fake ass bullshit you claim he did. Why is that? Because what he said was Russia if you're listening, seek n find Hillary's 30,000 trashed emails, expose them and you will be rewarded. Which in essence would've done what. It would've benefited Trump in his bid to becoime President that's what. And that's against the law period.

Federal campaign finance law prohibits any person from soliciting campaign contributions, defined as anything of value to be given to influence an election, from a foreign national, including a foreign government.
Except the context was our investigating bodies weren’t doing it and because they werent doing it under an Obama controlled DOJ and it’s investigating arms he mocked the process in that famous clip . It’s pretty clear to anyone who sees it except for the People who don’t understand mocking . Those emails were asks for long before and HRC destroyed the evidence that at best made her look bad and at worst committing crimes . Russia , Russia , Russia was about A lie about Trump was colluding with Russia to steal an election which has been debunked

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except the context was our investigating bodies weren’t doing it and because they werent doing it under an Obama controlled DOJ and it’s investigating arms he mocked the process in that famous clip . It’s pretty clear to anyone who sees it except for the People who don’t understand mocking . Those emails were asks for long before and HRC destroyed the evidence that at best made her look bad and at worst committing crimes . Russia , Russia , Russia was about A lie about Trump was colluding with Russia to steal an election which has been debunked
So he was clowning the Obama Admin while making absolutely no mention of the Obama Admin eh. That's brilliant and what's even more brilliant is people like you being able to decipher exactly what he was doing. While he's breaking, eh, excuse me, while he's pretending to break the law.

What is somewhat I dunno, call it weird. Was that calling out of the Obama Admin w/o mentioning them of course happened when? Sometime in July I think. I'm not sure, but what happened on Sept 19th after Trump allegedly put the Obama Admin on front street. Was Trump voicing why he said what he said to Russia....if they were listening of course. It was just a joke. He wasn't calling out anyone, nah. He was just joshin around. Which leads me to confusion. No shock there I mean really, we're dealing with a genius in Trump, don't believe me, ask him he'll tell ya. So my confusion stems from which excuse is it? Was he calling out the Obama Admin or was he just joshin around? Cuz if he's just joshin around he's not calling out the Obama Admin, right? But if he's calling out the Obama Admin he's not joshin around, right?

It doesn't matter if Trump was joking or calling out the Obama Admin. When Russia attempted to hack Hillary's emails they entered into a pack if you will with Trump in an act that was against the law. You call it whatever you want it. Mocking, collusion, picking up your laundry from the dry cleaners. Its against the law, period and Trump willfully and publicly engaged in it.

All y'all who blindly support Trump or Biden or Team Republican or Team Democrat are no longer voters or even Americans to an extent. You're a fuckin fan rooting for your favorite team and you don't give a shit how they win as long as they win. You bemoan and pitch a bitch against the slightest of fuck ups when the other team does it, but defend to the end your team when they do the same thing or worse. If you think your team is all right all the time and the other team is all wrong all the time. Then you are a part, a significant part, of the problem that is fucked up about our country today. Fuck both Republican and Democrat politicians who continue to play this game of which I'm speaking about. And fuck those fanboys n girls who support either or any of these mothafuckers.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he was clowning the Obama Admin while making absolutely no mention of the Obama Admin eh. That's brilliant and what's even more brilliant is people like you being able to decipher exactly what he was doing. While he's breaking, eh, excuse me, while he's pretending to break the law.

What is somewhat I dunno, call it weird. Was that calling out of the Obama Admin w/o mentioning them of course happened when? Sometime in July I think. I'm not sure, but what happened on Sept 19th after Trump allegedly put the Obama Admin on front street. Was Trump voicing why he said what he said to Russia....if they were listening of course. It was just a joke. He wasn't calling out anyone, nah. He was just joshin around. Which leads me to confusion. No shock there I mean really, we're dealing with a genius in Trump, don't believe me, ask him he'll tell ya. So my confusion stems from which excuse is it? Was he calling out the Obama Admin or was he just joshin around? Cuz if he's just joshin around he's not calling out the Obama Admin, right? But if he's calling out the Obama Admin he's not joshin around, right?

It doesn't matter if Trump was joking or calling out the Obama Admin. When Russia attempted to hack Hillary's emails they entered into a pack if you will with Trump in an act that was against the law. You call it whatever you want it. Mocking, collusion, picking up your laundry from the dry cleaners. Its against the law, period and Trump willfully and publicly engaged in it.

All y'all who blindly support Trump or Biden or Team Republican or Team Democrat are no longer voters or even Americans to an extent. You're a fuckin fan rooting for your favorite team and you don't give a shit how they win as long as they win. You bemoan and pitch a bitch against the slightest of fuck ups when the other team does it, but defend to the end your team when they do the same thing or worse. If you think your team is all right all the time and the other team is all wrong all the time. Then you are a part, a significant part, of the problem that is fucked up about our country today. Fuck both Republican and Democrat politicians who continue to play this game of which I'm speaking about. And fuck those fanboys n girls who support either or any of these mothafuckers.
What you forget is the Russians independently did that themselves and if she had been forthright in giving up the insecure servers she was using then there is no need for Trump to say anything . The fact is Obama used the fbi to attempt to spy on and sabotage Trump campaign using knowingly false evidence to weaponize investigative agencies against a political opponent

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like you should probably just move to Canada

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you forget is the Russians independently did that themselves and if she had been forthright in giving up the insecure servers she was using then there is no need for Trump to say anything . The fact is Obama used the fbi to attempt to spy on and sabotage Trump campaign using knowingly false evidence to weaponize investigative agencies against a political opponent
So Trump telling the Russians to hack Hillary's emails. Then the Russians hacking Hillary's emails is your definition of the Russians acting independently? That's an odd definition of acting independently. Heh. A Trump supporter arguing about another politician not being forthright. Obama wasn't Trump's political opponent, Hillary was. The fact is Trump enlisted the aiod of a foreign nation to hack into the email of another American politician and Trumpers jumped though hoops to delude themselves as to the reasons why. But as soon as the Trump campaign came up with bullshit as to the reasons why with nothing other than their own say-so. Trumpers instantly accept that as gospel.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Trump telling the Russians to hack Hillary's emails. Then the Russians hacking Hillary's emails is your definition of the Russians acting independently? That's an odd definition of acting independently. Heh. A Trump supporter arguing about another politician not being forthright. Obama wasn't Trump's political opponent, Hillary was. The fact is Trump enlisted the aiod of a foreign nation to hack into the email of another American politician and Trumpers jumped though hoops to delude themselves as to the reasons why. But as soon as the Trump campaign came up with bullshit as to the reasons why with nothing other than their own say-so. Trumpers instantly accept that as gospel.
You’ve got your facts wrong. The hacking happened way before trump said anything

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me it then , Obama was president his administration was in charge of preventing it and they illegally spied on trump as the Durham case clearly showed with a guilty plea on altering documents . In fact based on how it was done it had to be an inside job but we will never know because the suspect committed suicide with 2 shots to the head

Show you what, exactly? You’re the one who is claiming that I “died on the hill” of russian collusion?

What the fuck does that even mean?

“obsma was in charge of preventing “it” - whatever “it” you are referring to is subjective, not objective, just like all of your other posts.

There’s nothing to “show you,” because every time anybody shows you proof that your subjective analysis is incorrect, you prattle on with an emotional response or “fake news.”

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many examples of Drumpf saying something stupid and incendiary do you snowflakes need before you admit that he’s the problem?

Here’s one:
“"If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal, I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protests we have ever had in Washington, D.C., in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere because our country and our elections are corrupt."

Here’s another:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Here’s another:
After repeatedly being interrupted by protesters at a campaign rally in Miami, Trump warned he’ll “be a little more violent” next time when addressing protesters. “See, the first group, I was nice. ‘Oh, take your time.’ The second group, I was pretty nice. The third group, I’ll be a little more violent. And the fourth group, I’ll say get the hell out of here!” he said.

How many more do you hypocrites want?
Here’s one;
Trump told Fox News the next day, “Maybe he should have been roughed up, because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing. I have a lot of fans, and they were not happy about it. And this was a very obnoxious guy who was a troublemaker who was looking to make trouble.”

Another?
At a campaign rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Trump told the crowd that his security team informed him there may be somebody throwing tomatoes. “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell out of them. I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. There won’t be so much of them because the courts agree with us,” he said.

Another?
At a rally in Montana, Trump celebrated Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte, who body-slammed a reporter in May 2017, telling the crowd, “Any guy who can do a body-slam ... he’s my guy.”

Clown.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many examples of Drumpf saying something stupid and incendiary do you snowflakes need before you admit that he’s the problem?

Here’s one:
“"If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal, I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protests we have ever had in Washington, D.C., in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere because our country and our elections are corrupt."

Here’s another:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Here’s another:
After repeatedly being interrupted by protesters at a campaign rally in Miami, Trump warned he’ll “be a little more violent” next time when addressing protesters. “See, the first group, I was nice. ‘Oh, take your time.’ The second group, I was pretty nice. The third group, I’ll be a little more violent. And the fourth group, I’ll say get the hell out of here!” he said.

How many more do you hypocrites want?
Here’s one;
Trump told Fox News the next day, “Maybe he should have been roughed up, because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing. I have a lot of fans, and they were not happy about it. And this was a very obnoxious guy who was a troublemaker who was looking to make trouble.”

Another?
At a campaign rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Trump told the crowd that his security team informed him there may be somebody throwing tomatoes. “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell out of them. I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. There won’t be so much of them because the courts agree with us,” he said.

Another?
At a rally in Montana, Trump celebrated Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte, who body-slammed a reporter in May 2017, telling the crowd, “Any guy who can do a body-slam ... he’s my guy.”

Clown.
Oh my. That’s terrible. Maybe he should’ve just told everyone to protest live antifa or blm would. Would that have been better for you?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you should probably just move to Canada
No need. I already live in California.

You on the other-hand are always butthurt it seems by something Biden/Democrats did or are gonna do. Perhaps a move to a country with a leader that has the same affinity for Trump as you do. North Korea, maybe? Trump and that Cap'n Crunch lookin mothafucker have exchanged love letters after-all.

Last edited: