• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't follow athletes on social media because I'm not 12 but there's a bunch of posts saying he was posting pics of his dog on IG after game 5 lol

I'm pretty sure you're not a psychopath either lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically this. Can’t believe Dubas made Willy holdout for $7 mil then gave this fucking guy Matthews money.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still looks like he has plenty of game left...

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Built through analysis? I truly believe Lucky Pierre does not understand what advanced stats are. He would likely list +/- as the top one.

Edmonton - won the lottery a shit-ton of times, got the best player on the planet, another exceptional player, and surrounded them with pure shit. Are somehow relying on a 40 year old "OK" goalie going forward.

Toronto - won the lottery for a game-changer. Had a few other high picks, managed to squeeze in a big UFA and have limited cap space because of it. Picked up a few cheap old guys who fortunately had some gas left in the tank for this year. Now have to build half the roster through free agency again.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Built through analysis? I truly believe Lucky Pierre does not understand what advanced stats are. He would likely list +/- as the top one.

Edmonton - won the lottery a shit-ton of times, got the best player on the planet, another exceptional player, and surrounded them with pure shit. Are somehow relying on a 40 year old "OK" goalie going forward.

Toronto - won the lottery for a game-changer. Had a few other high picks, managed to squeeze in a big UFA and have limited cap space because of it. Picked up a few cheap old guys who fortunately had some gas left in the tank for this year. Now have to build half the roster through free agency again.
Lebrun's article yesterday asking "league execs" what they think the Leafs should do was absolutely comical. They all basically listed shit Dubas had already done (fix the blue line, find a goalie, add 4th line depth, etc) and ended each line with some variation of "analytics won't solve this". It's basically as if they demand players that pass the "eye test" without watching games themselves to actually test their own eyes.

I'm sure in the next breath they likely praised the way TB and Colorado were built lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy shit, he's gonna murder Marner.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure...is that good enough?
tenor.gif

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, Ferris fucked up not warning his client that signing that massive contract in that market would hold him to a plane basically nobody else in the league is held to. This shit isn’t on the fanbase (save absolute idiots who threaten violence etc) it’s on him and his representation and his idiot father. Expecting anything different was poor client management.

There’s nothing embarrassing coming from 99% of the vocal fanbase, they’re just pissed off and rightly so.