• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, bonus points for his first K coming against Odor.

Kid went 6 scoreless, 2 hits, 2 walks and 7 K’s!

I don't remember if I shared this with you guys but I remember telling a number of people when he was drafted how I love those starters who are big and thick through the middle, almost pear shaped, kinda like prime Bartolo (I always wondered what Osuna would have been like if he had remained a starter, for instance). I jokingly call this body type Fit Grimace :wink:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The liberating thing about this hole is I really don't care how they dig themselves out this time. I don't care about the narrative suddenly published about Marner not listening to Malhotra/Keefe about his PP positioning, I don't care that they don't have any picks in this draft because dumb dumb traded them for a boatload of Columbus Blue Jackets, I don't care that AM had some niggling injury that didn't stop him from scoring 280 goals in April but prevented him from scoring 2 in the last two weeks. I don't care about xGF or anything else that might say the Leafs actually outplayed the Habs in 2 of the 3 elimination games. I don't care I don't care.

The only person on that club whose well-being I care about is Jason Spezza. The rest can get bent.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, this is what terrifies me about staff changes - who watched this series and thought “yup, defence and goaltending was what did the Leafs in”??????

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is true, no other GM can do VLOOKUP's or develop pivot tables in those EXCEL spreadsheets like Dubas.

:behindsofa:

/Grandma Dubas is going to sic BlueWolfZwero after me.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is true, no other GM can do VLOOKUP's or develop pivot tables in those EXCEL spreadsheets like Dubas.

:behindsofa:

/Grandma Dubas is going to sic BlueWolfZwero after me.
I’d probably say that too if my GM overpaid me by $2 mil/yr.