• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a thing with the Leafs for four years now and I don’t fucking get it. Can throw out as many xGF and other stats to show they’re playing better but then squeaky bum time comes and they’re getting goalied by a Latvian named Elvis or allowing 4 goals in the second half of a game 7 while not getting one themselves. I can already feel the playoff loss to the Habs coming up.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has happened for four Aprils in a row now though. Why are they still surprised? The last two were legit ice storms.

The only real surprise would be a May storm. I don't think I ever saw one of those in Southern Ontario in my life.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he specifically talking about the party or is he using the small "L" term?
The party colour is blue and he mentioned something about crazy blue or some shit unaware that blue is conservative in our lovely part of the globe.

I think his party members probably want people to think he’s liberal right now though lol

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The party colour is blue and he mentioned something about crazy blue or some shit unaware that blue is conservative in our lovely part of the globe.

I think his party members probably want people to think he’s liberal right now though lol

I'm not sure that "He might as well be" is unfair at this point either :wink: