• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is with all of the “Worried about pissing off Andersen if they pull him” shit? He’s playing like garbage. Was late to react on all three goals. Fucking yank him.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should end the foolish Georgiev talk. Unless he is ready to be #1 now (he isn’t).

the dead coach bounce is over.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is with all of the “Worried about pissing off Andersen if they pull him” shit? He’s playing like garbage. Was late to react on all three goals. Fucking yank him.

I'm reading Freddy's save percentage since mid-December is .888, a span of 14 games.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - Behind the cardboard faces of Sittler and Salming were actually Sittler and Salming. That was funny.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should end the foolish Georgiev talk. Unless he is ready to be #1 now (he isn’t).

the dead coach bounce is over.

I hate to say it but I think you're wrong. Keefe is a much better fit for this Leafs team than Babdick was. They'll be fine.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it but I think you're wrong. Keefe is a much better fit for this Leafs team than Babdick was. They'll be fine.
Even slightly below average goaltending from Andersen and they’ve probably only lost 4 or 5 games under Keefe.

Getting Muzzin and hopefully Moore back after the break will help. And hopefully Andy gets through whatever’s been happening.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing becoming apparent for me - if they can find a good price for Barrie and can get a good secondary deal worked out for a more traditional blue liner I think they should do it. I’d rather keep him but if people actually think Kapanen is worth just a depth goaltender this is a lower price to pay.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canucks fans already trying to trade Tanev for one of them.

/43 trying to trade an AHLer whose potential dried up in 2017 for the other.

I didn't really appreciate Salming as a kid, he was kind of just starting his decline as I was learning how to read so his best seasons were sorta unknown to me at first (I don't know how it works now with the internet but as a kid if I was learning about past NHL history it was more likely to be seasons from 20+ years prior).

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canucks fans already trying to trade Tanev for one of them.

/43 trying to trade an AHLer whose potential dried up in 2017 for the other.

No, we're keeping Milano. For party security.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't really appreciate Salming as a kid, he was kind of just starting his decline as I was learning how to read so his best seasons were sorta unknown to me at first (I don't know how it works now with the internet but as a kid if I was learning about past NHL history it was more likely to be seasons from 20+ years prior).
All I knew about him was that there was a big Swedish guy with a weird first name who played for the Leafs 50 years (appx) before I started watching hockey so pretty much the same. Ditto for guys like Sittler, Lanny, even Wendel seemed like an old guy playing out the string by the time I got into it (and that part was kinda true :wink:

No, we're keeping Milano. For party security.
It'd be cooler if you had him serving cookies.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I knew about him was that there was a big Swedish guy with a weird first name who played for the Leafs 50 years (appx) before I started watching hockey so pretty much the same. Ditto for guys like Sittler, Lanny, even Wendel seemed like an old guy playing out the string by the time I got into it (and that part was kinda true :wink:

Damn you two make me feel old.

Playing road hockey, me and the kid next door always fought over who "would be" Salming. I love those 70s Leafs but BJ was always my favorite.

Good times and great memories. We even incorporated staged fights into our road hockey. Hey, it was the 70s.