• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Kraken Jokes in Seattle

Swamp Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I take it in great jest, if not initiate it. Like Dash forty_three said though, it gets annoying when I can't say Fuck Dallas without being reminded that the Leafs gave up Tuukka Rask for fucking Raycroft once upon a time. At least make the ribbing subjective rather than pull things out of your ass because you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation and are insecure with your own fandom.

Fuck Dallas, tho.
Me likewise I get a good laugh when he gets a good zinger in and it's not danny's fault we are force fed Toronto on HNIC and I guess I miss Argo and his rose colored glasses

Swamp Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I take it in great jest, if not initiate it. Like Dash forty_three said though, it gets annoying when I can't say Fuck Dallas without being reminded that the Leafs gave up Tuukka Rask for fucking Raycroft once upon a time. At least make the ribbing subjective rather than pull things out of your ass because you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation and are insecure with your own fandom.

Fuck Dallas, tho.
So bringing up the fact that the Leafs lost the chance to select Scott Neidimeier cause they traded the pick for Tom Kuryvers doesn't bother you

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I take it in great jest, if not initiate it. Like Dash forty_three said though, it gets annoying when I can't say Fuck Dallas without being reminded that the Leafs gave up Tuukka Rask for fucking REDLIGHT Raycroft once upon a time. At least make the ribbing subjective rather than pull things out of your ass because you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation and are insecure with your own fandom.

Fuck Dallas, tho.

FIXED

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golf in the morning, gambling in the afternon, a little hockey in the evening, and a trip to the Spearmint Rhino post-game. That's not a bad way to spend a day in Las Vegas.

They opened a Spearmint Rhino here years ago. It was fantastic.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golf in the morning, gambling in the afternon, a little hockey in the evening, and a trip to the Spearmint Rhino post-game. That's not a bad way to spend a day in Las Vegas.

You seem to have put some thought into this.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:suds:

This is a stellar idea.

I'm gonna have to keep my eye on you kid!!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fall 2017? There is a better chance of Atlanta getting a third franchise than of a yet-to-be-approved arena opening by then anywhere on this planet.