• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy gold out of Edmonton

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBrun had an article the other day suggesting Chia should be talking to the Ducks regarding either Vatanen or Lindholm. Why should the Ducks help out the Oil by giving them exactly what they need?
If the Ducks were getting Hall back, sure. Really the only player they'd even remotely be interested in. Which means a move like this will never ever ever happen.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what I was thinking.
I consider Lebrun to be at least a bit above most of the shit-flingers the networks call "insiders", but throwing stuff like this out there is just dumb. It's really getting to the point where the only two worth giving a read to are Elliotte and Bobby Mac.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebrun: “Part of what’s made this a situation of abundance is the continued really solid play of a young Josh Manson, who’s become a really reliable guy. And then Shea Theodore has come up and it looks like he should be there to stay.”

More Lebrun: “So they’ve got too many defensemen once they’re healthy. So you’re right, that’s where Anaheim could make a deal from a position of strength. Hardly any team in the league is too deep on defense. You almost never see it. So they would be in a rare position where they could do that. And maybe that’s where they try to help themselves and add some offense between now and the deadline, is by dealing one of their D away.”

Still more Lebrun: “That is potentially possibly for sure. And if you’re Peter Chiarelli, for sure you’ve got to be looking into that because that’s got to be a priority for Edmonton, from between now and training camp next fall.”

Lowetide.ca | HARD TARGET SEARCH: SAMI VATANEN

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebrun: “Part of what’s made this a situation of abundance is the continued really solid play of a young Josh Manson, who’s become a really reliable guy. And then Shea Theodore has come up and it looks like he should be there to stay.”

More Lebrun: “So they’ve got too many defensemen once they’re healthy. So you’re right, that’s where Anaheim could make a deal from a position of strength. Hardly any team in the league is too deep on defense. You almost never see it. So they would be in a rare position where they could do that. And maybe that’s where they try to help themselves and add some offense between now and the deadline, is by dealing one of their D away.”

Still more Lebrun: “That is potentially possibly for sure. And if you’re Peter Chiarelli, for sure you’ve got to be looking into that because that’s got to be a priority for Edmonton, from between now and training camp next fall.”

Lowetide.ca | HARD TARGET SEARCH: SAMI VATANEN
So, in effect...

"Every team needs D. Therefore, Edmonton Edmonton Edmonton!"

Talk about appealing to the lowest common denominator. I thought that was Dreger's shtick.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Dellow's twitter account has been deleted - I guess he tweeted the following and people got pretty upset.

CZvt-YTUMAAf4Lh.jpg

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares about McJesus - will Torts be back for this one?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sportsnet is airing the Oilers live skate this morning :L

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SN/Rogers is going to do any and everything they can to make McDavid the next Sid, dash. Shouldn't be surprised by it.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jack Johnson just had a bit of a wee down his leg.

Who cares about McJesus - will Torts be back for this one?

Yes. But no one can seem to find Rene Bourque.

So, I heard on the radio this morning that Torts spent his entire time off organizing how he's gonna be running training camp next year. Oh, Johnny. You assume too much.

I played this game on NHL 16 last night and the Jackets won 11-0. However, my Jackets team still has Ryan Johansen because I just cannot let it go.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SN/Rogers is going to do any and everything they can to make McDavid the next Sid, dash. Shouldn't be surprised by it.

Well, it is and always will be all about the ratings. I kinda feel sorry for McJesus, he's not asking for this extra attention.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I didn't include playoff games in that comparison because Oilers.