• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy gold out of Edmonton

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

14. EBS: It was a pleasure to spend some time with Edmonton Oilers star Jordan Eberle during Thursday's Hockey & Hearts Charity Classic in Avonlea/Rouleau. The Regina product came onto the SportsCage at Rouleau's town hall and said he's already itching to get the 2015-16 NHL season started. Eberle admitted it "burned a little" to see Chicago raise the Stanley Cup since he feels the two clubs play a similar style. He also admitted he got sick of losing "about three years ago" and he's anxious to make the playoffs this year for the first time since he arrived in 2010. Regarding my question of whether he intends to remain an Oiler for his entire NHL career, he danced around the question.

rodpedersen.com

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

14. EBS: It was a pleasure to spend some time with Edmonton Oilers star Jordan Eberle during Thursday's Hockey & Hearts Charity Classic in Avonlea/Rouleau. The Regina product came onto the SportsCage at Rouleau's town hall and said he's already itching to get the 2015-16 NHL season started. Eberle admitted it "burned a little" to see Chicago raise the Stanley Cup since he feels the two clubs play a similar style. He also admitted he got sick of losing "about three years ago" and he's anxious to make the playoffs this year for the first time since he arrived in 2010. Regarding my question of whether he intends to remain an Oiler for his entire NHL career, he danced around the question.

rodpedersen.com
So, it took 5 years for Eberle to become as delusional as the management team he served under. Wonder how long it'll take for McDavid...

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

rodpedersen.com

Well, my ex has a similar style to Scarlett Johansen. It sure as fuck doesn't mean someone would want her to grace their TV screens.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Bob Nicholson and Chia are cleaning out all the old boys...

Joanne Ireland @jirelandEJ
Pro scout Dave Semenko and advisor Billy Moores have also been cut loose by the #Oilers.
Geez, how do you tell Dave Semenko that he's fired?

- over the phone

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Leafs are going to be awesome in 5 years, when McDavid joins Stamkos and Tavares.

Yeah, the Leafs will be motivated by David Clarkson's three additional cups by then.

Geez, how do you tell Dave Semenko that he's fired?

- over Skype

Remember who we're talking about.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Katz is a joke

He had to read off a cue card to welcome mcdavid to Edmonton. I hate them even more.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Katz is a joke

He had to read off a cue card to welcome mcdavid to Edmonton. I hate them even more.

I also liked how they cut in too early and you heard the assistant count them on.

McDavid is like "Seriously, WHY?"

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
He's talking about the laid back locker room, pizza oven, beer fridge and harem of hot tub girls.
Remember, these are Edmonton hot tub girls. The minute they step in, it becomes soup.

/I'm saying they aren't very clean, you see.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember, these are Edmonton hot tub girls. The minute they step in, it becomes soup.

/I'm saying they aren't very clean, you see.

Or they secrete chicken broth

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terry Jones ‏@sunterryjones
Coach good for more wins. Goalie good for more wins. McDavid isn't going to be on training wheels. He's a player now. Oilers in playoffs!

The Oil are going to make up 37 points, eh Terry. Okay then.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terry Jones ‏@sunterryjones
Coach good for more wins. Goalie good for more wins. McDavid isn't going to be on training wheels. He's a player now. Oilers in playoffs!

The Oil are going to make up 37 points, eh Terry. Okay then.

Griffin Reinhart for Norris Trophy