• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao they can't even keep players from transmitting on the ice and they're gonna throw 1500 more humans in there eh? Should go great.
Rangers are having fans soon too. It's stupid.

And it's not like 1500 people will make up the cash shortfalls.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao they can't even keep players from transmitting on the ice and they're gonna throw 1500 more humans in there eh? Should go great.
Eh.... I'll go if I get an opportunity.

I'm guessing they'll prioritize full season ticket holders, then go to half. I should get an opportunity to get to one or two games, I think.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope Peeke shows well and holds his spot for a while. Kid has so much potential.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t1iTkoM.jpg

You will remember that last year when Korpi stumbled AND Elvis got his fancy pads is around the time he went on a tear.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting March 2, just under 2,000 fans will be allowed to attend.

With regards to ticket availability, Season Ticket Holders (STH) will be given the first opportunity to buy tickets for games this season via a series of “restricted" presales. During the restricted presales, the number of tickets per game and the number of games STHs can purchase will be limited based on package size. Once all restricted presales are complete, based on availability, STHs will have the opportunity to purchase additional tickets via a second series of presales without limitations. Click here for more details on the purchasing process. On Monday, you will receive an email with specific information on your presale dates and time.

All tickets to games this season will be sold as single game tickets and purchased in predetermined “pods” separated by six feet or more. Health and safety guidelines require that “pods” of tickets available cannot be separated and must be purchased as grouped online (i.e. a set of four seats must be purchased together and cannot be sold as two separate pairs).

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's not ideal.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think season ticket holders get to buy tickets tomorrow morning.

I get up to 4 tickets for up to 2 games Wednesday morning (half STH). I'm curious to see/hear what pricing will be. If it's crazy, I'll just hold out till next year

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think season ticket holders get to buy tickets tomorrow morning.

I get up to 4 tickets for up to 2 games Wednesday morning (half STH). I'm curious to see/hear what pricing will be. If it's crazy, I'll just hold out till next year
I am also curious what concession stands will be open. Doesn't seem to make sense to open anything above the lower bowl, and even then how many would they bother opening.

And what is pricing there going to look like as well?

Reactions: gob

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am also curious what concession stands will be open. Doesn't seem to make sense to open anything above the lower bowl, and even then how many would they bother opening.

And what is pricing there going to look like as well?
I didn't even think about that.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even think about that.
I've worked a stand to make money for my kid's hockey program in the past and there is a pretty massive organization underneath that all. The amount of food at each stand is very tightly controlled. There's a lot that will go into opening in such a limited capacity.

It won't make sense to open some of the niche places where the better food is like the smokehouse or the cheesesteak place.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've worked a stand to make money for my kid's hockey program in the past and there is a pretty massive organization underneath that all. The amount of food at each stand is very tightly controlled. There's a lot that will go into opening in such a limited capacity.

It won't make sense to open some of the niche places where the better food is like the smokehouse or the cheesesteak place.
I typically just get beers there. I'd imagine the coolers are going to be closed.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet they gouge on parking too.

The good news is the Ice Haus now has an automated machine on the counter to validate the Arena Garage parking, so the Ice Haus employees no longer check that you are there for an Ice Haus event. Free Parking. :thumb:

Plus the LC lot is still only 5 bucks if you pay at the machine.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pil55n0vo2j61.jpg

I mean, how can you wind up 19th at best in the league in any category and not make a coaching change?

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet they gouge on parking too.

The good news is the Ice Haus now has an automated machine on the counter to validate the Arena Garage parking, so the Ice Haus employees no longer check that you are there for an Ice Haus event. Free Parking. :thumb:

Plus the LC lot is still only 5 bucks if you pay at the machine.
I'm not walking distance anymore (sad trombone), but Grandview is a fairly "cheap" Lyft away

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pil55n0vo2j61.jpg

I mean, how can you wind up 19th at best in the league in any category and not make a coaching change?
Especially when the cost of doing so is so low with Torts on the last year of his deal. I think they're far enough into the season where, even excusing the more public stuff where he keeps benching star players, it's pretty obvious things need to change.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially when the cost of doing so is so low with Torts on the last year of his deal. I think they're far enough into the season where, even excusing the more public stuff where he keeps benching star players, it's pretty obvious things need to change.
There's a pretty healthy rumor that Torts has already said he's not asking for a new contract at the end of this year so maybe they are willing to just let it ride and see if they can squeak into the playoffs again. Might be a respect thing, not kicking him in the nuts by firing him in his final year. The whole staff minus the goalie coach needs to go, though. Brad Larsen has run the special teams for 4 years and they've always been near the bottom of the heap.

Also some talk that the Jackets want Jukka Jalonen and he would have to be released from his contract with KHL Jokerit. That's 2022. This franchise might not survive one more year of Torts' system. Maybe Brad Shaw will get an "interim" tag for a year? Dunno.