• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klingberg is supposedly in the lineup tonight. Will Boeser get a hat trick or only two goals?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klingberg is supposedly in the lineup tonight. Will Boeser get a hat trick or only two goals?

This is a possible Stanley Cup Finals pre...ha ha ha sorry, I couldn't quite finish that sentence.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic Saturday night sports results in BC

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think is fair dash?

First off, I don't want any part of Garland + Beauvillier as Dhali mentioned, I'm kinda curious why the Canucks would want to part with Garland as he's looking pretty good of late. Beauvillier strikes me as pretty meh, he's trending towards a guy that will bounce between the NHL and AHL in my opinion.

I don't think Hoglander will interest Conroy all that much either to be honest. I'd rather try to get a 1st round pick from the Canucks in the upcoming draft, but I think the Canucks will balk at that. It will likely require a 3rd team getting involved for Tanev to return to the Canucks.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I don't want any part of Garland + Beauvillier as Dhali mentioned, I'm kinda curious why the Canucks would want to part with Garland as he's looking pretty good of late. Beauvillier strikes me as pretty meh, he's trending towards a guy that will bounce between the NHL and AHL in my opinion.

I don't think Hoglander will interest Conroy all that much either to be honest. I'd rather try to get a 1st round pick from the Canucks in the upcoming draft, but I think the Canucks will balk at that. It will likely require a 3rd team getting involved for Tanev to return to the Canucks.

I think we get rid of Garland now as he most likely wont sustain the strong play and for his salary

my question is he that good of a dman that he is worth a first pick?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we get rid of Garland now as he most likely wont sustain the strong play and for his salary

my question is he that good of a dman that he is worth a first pick?

The big concern with Tanev is that his style of play often leads to injury, but he's been pretty good with the Flames (did miss 17 games last season, but played all 56 games and then all 82 games during his first two seasons with Calgary). Is he worth a 1st round pick? He doesn't put up the points that you would say yes, but Tanev and Hughes playing together would look good for 25-30 minutes per night for Vancouver.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think of the trade that Calgary made with St, Louis way back in 1988 when they traded Brett Hull to the Blues for Rick Wamsley and Rob Ramage. It sure hurt to lose Brett Hull, but I don't think the Flames win the Stanley Cup in '89 without the contributions of both Ramage and Wamsley.