• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE out of Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo Horvat slowly (quickly? lol) taking the reigns as a team leader? Garrrrrrrry Valk dropped a Dale Hunter comparison last night ... a bit much a bit too soon lol ... He has his Acura radio spots and now the cesspool is making a song about him ... I cant wait for that :L

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've really brought Bo along slowly this season (helps he can win faceoffs). His ice time has steadily increased and so has his production. Something to be said for asset management. Kid is going to be a good one.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my fookin god. I blame Dash for this. seriously.

Vancouver Canucks Draft History at hockeydb.com

with the patrick kane talk in the 2007 draft I looked up the draft year.. .noticed the canucks had no one in the first two rounds playing for us....

oh wait not one player drafted in 2007 suited up for ONE NHL game. NOT ONE........ SIX guys drafted and not one game. dear god. at least we got Ehrhoff for White for a nice run

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L in the cesspool, Bo Horvat listening to the gawd awful song Grampa Jake made for him

im expecting his innervoice to say "what is this dogshit" even though he said "thats awesome"

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it doesn't hurt to see the Wild pump several goals past Crampy Schneider last night either...

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing about the 4pm start time is not having to wait til midnight for the provies

BEST WTF

Kenins smells his gloves when he gets off the ice after games and practices. When it was pointed out to him that people had never seen that before, he said:

“Now you have.”

When Yannie was told about this, he said:

“That’s fuckin’ weird.”

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
from the same link.
I was really prepared to dislike Dorsett when he signed here.
he changed my mind in a hurry.

Dorsett was crushed his “stupid penalty” cost the Canucks in Thursday’s first period. He responded with his first three point night of his career.

Whether you’ve been impressed with Dorsett;s play this year or not, it’s hard not to admire this guy.

He has gone out of his way to develop personal relationships with both Horvat and Kassian, trying to mentor them in what it takes to be a pro.

I’m not sure the great second halves both players have had is because of Dorsett, but he has had role, and a big one with them and their development.

There is also the way he is willing to stand up for any teammate, any time, taking on a role where he’s forced to fight heavyweights, giving up 20-30 pounds regularly.

“It’s just something that’s in me,” Dorsett said. “I don’t want to come to the game every night wanting to fight. There’s just something in me where I want to stand up for my teammates.

“It’s kind of adrenaline run. It’s fun.”

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was me last night

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my fookin god. I blame Dash for this. seriously.

Vancouver Canucks Draft History at hockeydb.com

with the patrick kane talk in the 2007 draft I looked up the draft year.. .noticed the canucks had no one in the first two rounds playing for us....

oh wait not one player drafted in 2007 suited up for ONE NHL game. NOT ONE........ SIX guys drafted and not one game. dear god. at least we got Ehrhoff for White for a nice run

Yikes. That is purty bad. :eek:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw JPat tweeted that Chri$ Tanev has taken the fewest shots out of all the nhl'ers who have had as much ice time this year

... at least his no trade doesnt come into effect immediately

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw JPat tweeted that Chri$ Tanev has taken the fewest shots out of all the nhl'ers who have had as much ice time this year

... at least his no trade doesnt come into effect immediately

I know correlation does not imply causation, but last night was probably one of the worst games that Tanev has played in quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.