• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE out of Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that RK41 has more points than RK17 in february :whistle:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Miller sent back to Vancouver for of rest of road trip due to lower body injury sustained in game vs islanders. Tom Sesitito informed he will not play again this year for either the Comets or Canucks

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cesspool saying Markstrom has been recalled but I dont see that official yet :noidea:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if markstrom plays 10 games he has to clear waivers on the way back. This could be the perfect time to trade him or lack deadline is going to be interesting.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if markstrom plays 10 games he has to clear waivers on the way back. This could be the perfect time to trade him or lack deadline is going to be interesting.

I wonder if an injured veteran goalie with a 6 million cap hit has any trade value for Mar 2nd ? :whistle:

/i know the answer :pout:

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Islanders have no answer for the Canucks for some reason. Thank god they are in the west.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Islanders have no answer for the Canucks for some reason. Thank god they are in the west.

they did last year

3 - 0 lead going into the 3rd yesterday and i was having flashbacks :eek:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This time last year we were 27-24-9 after going 1-8 and losing 7 in a row. Now 35-22-3 and going 6-2 What a difference

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This time last year we were 27-24-9 after going 1-8 and losing 7 in a row. Now 35-22-3 and going 6-2 What a difference
You mean the team isn't as godawful as everyone was saying they were a few weeks ago and fans weren't showing up to games even though they were only one spot lower in the standings than they are now?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could work out very well if he's done long term. I REALLY WANT markstrom to have legit shot here and see if he is as good as he looks. Or we could talk and get a great Pick :)
Man, 29 GMs are kicking themselves for not claiming him and 1 GM is thanking the heavens that nobody did.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the team isn't as godawful as everyone was saying they were a few weeks ago and fans weren't showing up to games even though they were only one spot lower in the standings than they are now?

:L meh .. im happy theyre winning but theyre not a true contender to do anything in the playoffs at this point especially if they end up matched up against a Kings team that hands them their lunch everyday of the week and twice on sundays (plus they have to play them 3 more times down the stretch in the reg season) ... Sedins have flipped the switch since they were called odd as shit and are now both in the top 20 of league scoring ... they werent even top 50 a couple weeks ago ... kenins playing with Horvat has been a surprise ... kassian was on the verge of being trading and now he cant stop scoring

i still think they should move Bieksa & higgins if they have any takers ... get younger or get draft picks

i see the forest through the trees ... last night against Boston they were dominated ... were it not for Lack they would have been trounced ... its too bad Lord Linden and Sir Bennington werent able to see they didnt need to pick up a 6 million dollar goalie and could have used those dollars elsewhere to make the team better

if anyone should recognize that type of graph and what it really means it should be a leaf fan

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L meh .. im happy theyre winning but theyre not a true contender to do anything in the playoffs at this point especially if they end up matched up against a Kings team that hands them their lunch everyday of the week and twice on sundays (plus they have to play them 3 more times down the stretch in the reg season) ... Sedins have flipped the switch since they were called odd as shit and are now both in the top 20 of league scoring ... they werent even top 50 a couple weeks ago ... kenins playing with Horvat has been a surprise ... kassian was on the verge of being trading and now he cant stop scoring

i still think they should move Bieksa & higgins if they have any takers ... get younger or get draft picks

i see the forest through the trees ... last night against Boston they were dominated ... were it not for Lack they would have been trounced ... its too bad Lord Linden and Sir Bennington werent able to see they didnt need to pick up a 6 million dollar goalie and could have used those dollars elsewhere to make the team better

if anyone should recognize that type of graph and what it really means it should be a leaf fan
I watched the game and it was easy to see they were outplayed in the final 40.

I also have watched a lot of Habs games and have seen them get outplayed to shit. They're in first place. Wanna guess why?

I'm not calling it sustainable, and I agree that moving assets to get younger is smart, but like I said weeks ago why the hell any fan would be upset to be in the playoffs is beyond me. Coming from a fan who hasn't seen a hell of a lot of playoff action from his team this century.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just getting Tanev and Edler back would make a world of difference. Hard to win without your top pair. This run has been a surprise and it is nice to see our 4th line step up along with the Sedins.

I didn't mind the Miller signing. I just hate the term. 1 or 2 years was all we needed. Did someone say "goalie controversy"?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mind the Miller signing. I just hate the term. 1 or 2 years was all we needed. Did someone say "goalie controversy"?

the thing is ... not just on term but dollar wise ... Miller had no other options ... he wanted to be on the west coast and the 3 teams in cali werent in the market for his services

so Sir Bennington gives him 3 years at 6 per ???

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just getting Tanev and Edler back would make a world of difference. Hard to win without your top pair. This run has been a surprise and it is nice to see our 4th line step up along with the Sedins.

Just ship him off to Edmonton and be done with it. Give him an ultimatum - we're either going to trade you, or sit you. Your choice. I'm sure he'll take the games.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing is ... not just on term but dollar wise ... Miller had no other options ... he wanted to be on the west coast and the 3 teams in cali werent in the market for his services

so Sir Bennington gives him 3 years at 6 per ???
With all the other moves he made, he probably should've just waited and saw what he had in the crease. No doubt.

Miller isn't unmoveable, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.