• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE out of Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have paid for a Leaf ticket once in my life, and that was for a date with a girl I had a crush on for about ten years who finally said yes. Every other time I have been to a Leaf game was via corporate season-ticket holders (including my best friend).

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
new approach for kassian ... might get him in the lineup ... if last nights shite performance didnt already guarantee it

B9GJaT4CMAE-HW7.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canucks definitely need to do something to snap them out of this malaise they are currently in...

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade for Dion. McCann plus a first and a bad contract. Higgins, maybe.

wha? Higgins isnt a bad contract ... cant really score for shit but is responsible defensively as a 3rd liner/pk'er ... 2.5 million cap hit for 2 more years for more offensive production than clarkson

I was actually thinking prior to his hand injury about a Bieksa for Phaneuf straight up swap ... with the Leafs assuming the cap hit difference between the 2 players

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are you and what have you done with the real jstew?

lol ... 210 at a 4.6 cap hit is a lil intriguiing to me ... play him with the tanman and let dion go for a skate and tanman will mop up his messes

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and plus BIESKA WITH THE LEAFS AT A 7 MILLION CAP HIT!!!!!!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wha? Higgins isnt a bad contract ... cant really score for shit but is responsible defensively as a 3rd liner/pk'er ... 2.5 million cap hit for 2 more years for more offensive production than clarkson

I was actually thinking prior to his hand injury about a Bieksa for Phaneuf straight up swap ... with the Leafs assuming the cap hit difference between the 2 players

Can't say I've seen a lot of Higgins play, just going by some of the frustrations I see from Canucks fans regarding him. If he's responsible defensively, he's worth what he's making.

As to the second deal, I'd take that as long as the final two years of Dion's contract are full value to Vancouver. Fuck, I don't even think he'd be that bad as a Canuck.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ... 210 at a 4.6 cap hit is a lil intriguiing to me ... play him with the tanman and let dion go for a skate and tanman will mop up his messes

$5 million. And I still doubt the Leafs would even consider eating more than a million, if anything at all. If Celine's still got admirers amongst teams (a particular president in a Western Canadian city has already made it clear he is one) then he'll be traded whole.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I've seen a lot of Higgins play, just going by some of the frustrations I see from Canucks fans regarding him. If he's responsible defensively, he's worth what he's making.

As to the second deal, I'd take that as long as the final two years of Dion's contract are full value to Vancouver. Fuck, I don't even think he'd be that bad as a Canuck.

naw ... leafs need to pick up the 2.4 cap hit difference for the remainder of Dions contract ... otherwise its way way way way too onesided for the leafs

you guys will really LOVE Bieska ... hes just the best ... good Grimsby Ontario boy ... great in the room ... great team guy ... just what the leafs look for!

/ :spy:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naw ... leafs need to pick up the 2.4 cap hit difference for the remainder of Dions contract ... otherwise the its way way way way too onesided for the leafs

you guys will really LOVE Bieska ... hes just the best ... good Grimsby Ontario boy ... great in the room ... great team guy ... just what the leafs look for!

/ :spy:

If the Leafs got a first and a prospect along with Bieksa I'd take it. If not, just wait for Edmonton or Florida to come calling. It'll happen eventually. There's no chance in hell the Leafs or any team would assume that much money on a contract, even if it were David Clarkson going the other way.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Bieksa is concerned, it's hard to dismiss the Canucks record with him versus without him in the lineup. Tanev out is also significant.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Bieksa is concerned, it's hard to dismiss the Canucks record with him versus without him in the lineup. Tanev out is also significant.

I think if you flipped Bieksa out for a veteran dman (which canucks dont have and thats the issue), youd find no difference ... if not improvement
Hes been on the ice for so many even strength goals against :L

Status
Not open for further replies.