• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE out of Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any ill will towards Sven, obviously he quickly got into Hartley and Burke's doghouse and there wasn't going to be any escape. He's one of the best forwards on the Canucks these days (amazing what a little success and confidence can do for a guy) so hopefully this is one of those trades that turns out to be a win-win for both teams.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From another board - Canucks fans on Shinkaruk:

Such a stupid trade.

Hunter is looking amazing.
Good thing we have Granlund!

Shinkaruk just destroyed Domi.
Meanwhile we'll be waving Granlund next season...

Hunter has looked better in one game than all the games Granlund has played for us.

Makes me feel sick watching Shinkaruk on the Flames.

Shinkaruk's like that girl you went out with once then broke it off with and now she's smoking hot and you have hella regrets cause you're single and can't score anymore

It makes sense now. Benning traded Shinkaruk to Calgary to make them better so we could out tank them.

:D

ive seen people who watched the entire game last night and said he wasnt very good :scratch:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter has looked better in one game than all the games Granlund has played for us.

:scratch: Granlund looked pretty dependable as 2 way forward in the games before he got hurt

/is the guy who made this post the guy that called the cesspool last week and demanded the canucks call up shinkaruk??? lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: Granlund looked pretty dependable as 2 way forward in the games before he got hurt

/is the guy who made this post the guy that called the cesspool last week and demanded the canucks call up shinkaruk??? lol

I stole (borrowed) this from someone who I believe took it from HF Canucks. It's pretty messy over at HF boards these days, there's some good stuff over there, but you have to wade through a lot of muck.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any ill will towards Sven, obviously he quickly got into Hartley and Burke's doghouse and there wasn't going to be any escape. He's one of the best forwards on the Canucks these days (amazing what a little success and confidence can do for a guy) so hopefully this is one of those trades that turns out to be a win-win for both teams.

definitely ... hes making some audacious plays ... at least one per game where you go woah

boho1.gif

There’s the nice Baertschi pass to somebody who is unable to finish.

Baertschi, more than anybody else during this last stretch of the season, has looked the best at creating space.

You watch the Hawks, and they’re dancing out there, pulling up short, making smart passes, shifting away from checks.

They look like they know what scoring goals feels like, and they’re addicted to it.

Then you watch Vancouver and you see guys who are already planning their summer vacation and wondering if they still have some air miles left on their card.

Except for Baertschi.

Sure, we might be over valuing him due to the fact he’s a shining light in the Gary Jules mad mad world this team has become, but he is legitimately one of the few fun players to watch on this team right now.

You’ll see him gain the zone with confidence.

You’ll see him try and beat a guy wide, and be smart enough to know when to pull up.

He looks confident with the puck and makes players around him better.

The guy who Coach Willie didn’t know if he had a future with the team is now the guy who is the best at creating space for his linemates.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no vey in tonight ... hope we still have enough weapons to tank without him in there

vey-pass.gif

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didnt just go top shelf ... He went attic

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 in a row baby!

Now we just need Edmonton and Toronto to lose a few. Tall order...

Status
Not open for further replies.