• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Colts @ Broncos - 8:15 EST, the Pony Showdown

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are the only team in the NFL who haven't score a single point in the 3rd quarter

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are the only team in the NFL who haven't score a single point in the 3rd quarter

57cvIk.gif

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah Richard letting this all out, Pete after the Denver game.... I wonder how long this was going on with Russ.... It's clear the former teammates and even current ones fuckin' hate Wilson (even for Harris to come out and say 'that's what you get for trading a D-Lineman' - where the hell did that come from?). I think after COVID the whole team 3 crew that Wilson employs starting coming out and saying the OL sucks and Wilson can't win MVP in Seattle.

I know Wilson always had the whole 'Go Hawks' and pro team attitude in the media, but I have to wonder how that guy really is in the locker room. What a bust trade by Denver. Yeesh. No wonder Schneider was trying to snag Mahomes/Allen.
He's a fucking loon dude. We all know it.

Russ personality wise is almost an alien. He has no real emotion which explains why he's married to some Hollywood dumbass.

He at least used to be able to play on top of that weirdness but now he's just shit at football and also weird.

Good luck Denver.

I mean......no not really. Please suck and give Seattle the #1 pick.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness to Wilson (and I can't believe I am saying this because he stunk tonight) if it was an RPO type of look it is probably a two player read--hand it off or throw it to a certain receiver. Throwing to another guy is not the play design because you are meant to either hand it off or throw quickly.
The very first read you should be making if you're expecting man is the slant set up to create a natural pick. There's no fucking way that isn't on Wilson.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Foles will see time eventually......Ryan will break down and the Colts will be in the hunt for a QB in free agency.
And then they’ll overpay some other bandaid

Luck retiring really set that franchise back, they need to just draft someone and develop them, but instead they’ve wasted years with Rivers, Wentz, and now Ryan with no plan B

Reactions: DJ

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos were receiving pretty heavy boo’s last night and people leaving before OT.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Reid reacting to the rest of the AFC West shitting itself:

View attachment 310667
And the other 3 coaches aren't either Jedi's or Patawans but Jawas, little thieves. Denver's coach gave away last night's game on a silver platter, Coach from Chargers was making bone headed decisions last season because of analytics that cost him many game and McDaniels is well you all know what he is and isn't

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The interesting thing to me with all the Matt Ryan talk on various boards today ( all around the league ) is that you can make an argument that Ryan has both been A. Much worse than the Colts expected AND also B. The reason they're 2-2-1 and not 0-5

Anyone who has watched Indy at all this year can reasonably admit they thought Ryan would be better

But does anyone legitimately believe that if Carson Wentz was still the Colts QB that Indy wouldn't be 0-5 right now?

Would Wentz have brought them from 17 back to tie HOU ( a game Indy should've won if not for a missed FG ) or that Wentz would've taken them down the field to beat KC and Den late??

I sure don't

So while it's more than fair to say you would've expected more from Ryan its also ( imo ) fair to say he has already made Indy 2.5 games better than they would've been if they hadn't traded for him

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The interesting thing to me with all the Matt Ryan talk on various boards today ( all around the league ) is that you can make an argument that Ryan has both been A. Much worse than the Colts expected AND also B. The reason they're 2-2-1 and not 0-5

Anyone who has watched Indy at all this year can reasonably admit they thought Ryan would be better

But does anyone legitimately believe that if Carson Wentz was still the Colts QB that Indy wouldn't be 0-5 right now?

Would Wentz have brought them from 17 back to tie HOU ( a game Indy should've won if not for a missed FG ) or that Wentz would've taken them down the field to beat KC and Den late??

I sure don't

So while it's more than fair to say you would've expected more from Ryan its also ( imo ) fair to say he has already made Indy 2.5 games better than they would've been if they hadn't traded for him
I think thats fair. Ryan was total garbage when he played KC until the end after the refs gave Indy the final drive because Chris Jones said mean things. But yeah, Wentz probably still finds a way to mess that up. I feel that says more about Wentz than Ryan. Over time, Ryan wont save the Colts. Rivers was able to get to the playoffs because the Colts oline was stellar. Now its below average.