• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colorado's new HC wants the PAC-12 to pussify their scheduling

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ralphiewvu I'm finally motivated enough to do my 'AG's annual P5 conference testicle check for 2019'.

Yeah, you seem like the kind of guy who would get a kick out of putting his finger up another guy's butt. I hope you wear sanitary gloves.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's it feel to get schooled in math by a poster with a GED.

btw tell UF you want your money back.
It's a good strategy to continue to ignore logic and stick with what you know... 3rd grade math.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good strategy to continue to ignore logic and stick with what you know... 3rd grade math.
I posted a mathematical fact, not a theory. Again you should ask UF for your money back or better yet write a shitty letter to your elementary school telling them you got fux0red.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted a mathematical fact, not a theory. Again you should ask UF for your money back or better yet write a shitty letter to your elementary school telling them you got fux0red.
The reason why the PAC SOS sucks has nothing to do with your 3rd grade math.

But stick to your guns man. You've earned that GED.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the PAC plays other P5 teams unlike some conferences.
Most people will take actual wins on the field over moral victories but actually losing games that matter.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not tough to have opponents ranked at the end of the season when you play in a no testicle transgender conference that not only refuses to play it's own conference members but also plays the least amount of regular season P5 opponents on average compared to the other four P5 conferences.

Do you not understand what OOC means? Seriously...because no matter how you feel about the Pac-12, how many are ranked has nothing to do with how you play against teams outside your conference.

I mean, I knew you were dense, like lignum vitae dense, but now I'm concerned you might actually be on the spectrum...which would briefly make me feel bad for making fun of you.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the PAC plays other P5 teams unlike some conferences.

by PAC you mean teams other than Washington, because you are going to have as many P5 OOC opponents as us this year...and we are nowhere near the top of the SEC. So you play the same number of P5 teams, but lose twice as many games....
...so many balls...so much brave:juggle: :kk:

Or maybe you are claiming that playing more Pac teams gives you balls....lol...hahahaha....lol. You should get penalized for playing more Pac teams, not rewarded...luckily for the rest of us, the committee has already figured this out.

6,488 Days, lol.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actual footage of @AlaskaGuy in this thread
IdioticEminentIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

while simultaneously:
giphy.gif

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure and the fvck hope you didn't go to college. It's a mathematical fact that conferences that play more conference games suffer more losses. It's one of the main reasons those no testicle southern teams refuse to play their own conference members seeing how it would put a hit on getting all those teams bowl eligible while keeping them ranked.

It's only a mathematical fact if that conference would do better by playing teams outside their conference...The PAC has been proving for several years now that playing an OOC P5 opponent instead of conference opponent would result in more losses for them....How does the PAC improve it's SOS...by playing their 9th P5 game in house. .500 is better than .285...which is incidentally your conference record vs the SEC in the playoff era. Which is understandable given that 8 Pac-12 teams have never beaten an SEC opponent this century, surprisingly, Washington at 0-4 only has the second worst record.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only a mathematical fact if that conference would do better by playing teams outside their conference...The PAC has been proving for several years now that playing an OOC P5 opponent instead of conference opponent would result in more losses for them....How does the PAC improve it's SOS...by playing their 9th P5 game in house. .500 is better than .285...which is incidentally your conference record vs the SEC in the playoff era. Which is understandable given that 8 Pac-12 teams have never beaten an SEC opponent this century, surprisingly, Washington at 0-4 only has the second worst record.
Wrong.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well technically they would have to do the same....but my point stands. The Pac would be better served by playing each other than another P5 opponent....particularly an SEC one.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it is true that the more conference games you play, the more league games you could possibly lose. If 8 teams win an SEC game, then 8 teams will also lose. However, that doesn't mean that any one team is more apt to win or lose. It does cut into the likelihood of a lower-level conference team having as good record as it might have otherwise.

But, by the same token, some leagues avoid a fourth non-conference game because it represents another chance at an OOC loss.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it is true that the more conference games you play, the more league games you could possibly lose. If 8 teams win an SEC game, then 8 teams will also lose. However, that doesn't mean that any one team is more apt to win or lose. It does cut into the likelihood of a lower-level conference team having as good record as it might have otherwise.

But, by the same token, some leagues avoid a fourth non-conference game because it represents another chance at an OOC loss.
Not even. It's not like the SEC is loading up their OOC schedule with home & away's with P5 opponents.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even. It's not like the SEC is loading up their OOC schedule with home & away's with P5 opponents.

And Washington is? Your last two home-and-homes were with Illinois & Rutgers. Gimme a break!

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn’t change the fact that the PAC12 hasn’t fared well when playing other P5 teams.
Obviously the PAC over the last 3 years is a shitstorm - any other conferences have a losing bowl record over the past 3 years?