• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colorado

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We're facing a weakened Avs. Varlamov isn't starting. Stastny and Tanguay are out. We need to put some wins together before the break.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st period of domination. Could be and should be 3 zip right now.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im surprised by our play.... good energy, flow, attack.... what gives?

plus I'm confused about Colorados play.... looks tired and lack flair however talent still on display

devil421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Devils give up WAY too many goals in the last two minutes. Seems like half of the games I watch we blow a one goal lead in the last two minutes.

devil421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Yep, and that's usually what happens after. We are leaving way too many points on the table with these last minute collapses.

Can Cory get some goal support please? The guy has to damn near pitch a shut out every night to win.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bullsh*t ending but thats our season.... same fucking culprits on defense....

GOD FORBID they score 2 goals for Corey.... fucking lost another one in the last seconds(tie)....

another point bites the dust...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joke and a half

When we miss out on the playoffs by 2 or 3 points we'll know where they went.

Outplay a team completely , at home , and let them leave with 2 points? Garbage.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey he can fire Julian with two weeks left only to have him win the cup. Then he keeps Mac for 15 games too long and now PDF 3 last min flops in a row?

Salvador is beyond a joke. Gotta love him and fayne out there. For the gwg.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hope this team doesn't make the playoffs. Maybe people will finally call for Lou to step down. 3/4 on playoffs

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.... there is not one game this year that makes me think that this team will do anything in the playoffs.... Making the playoffs will just give Lou the false hope that everything is fine and we almost had a shot at the cup again... therefor he wont change anything that we really need because mediocre is okay with this team and management. I too hope we miss the playoffs and maybe actually do something about this team to build it into a top contender again....

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lou did very well this offseason.

Jagr has been the best signing of the NHL last off season. top 25 scoring at $2 mil cap this year is crazy good. Clowe has been amazing when he's healthy. significantly better than Clarkson ever was. Ryder is still consistently doing what he's done all his career. not necessarily good or bad. Schnieder has also put up top 5 goalie numbers this year and has been playing out of his mind.

Lou just needs to get rid of this annoying coach. Outside of JMac. This is the most pissed off I've been over a coach since being a fan. There's a couple weeks break for olympics so if Pete's not fired prior to that then I don't expect him to be fired till the offseason, and that means no playoffs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course Philly and Columbus both cruise to wins in San Jose and Anaheim too.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lou did good with cory and jagr.

thats about it. ryder is part of the problem on this team he is way too streaky.

brunner same story different player. just because he is fast it doesn't make up for his long time without goals.

then there is the fiasco that is defense. he didn't buy out a train and probably won't

he resigned harrold

anything esle?

o yeah the 2 positives from this year jagr and cory. before we judge him on either lets see if 1.cory signs with the team will lou finally talk contract with a player before june 30th? 2. jagr lets see if he can last the full 82 schedule.

sell high on jagr lou i'm begging you! ship him off to a contender out west for a 1st and a prospect.

sell zid and get a 2nd rounder for him free up the roster space for a kid.

you have a kid who is in the top 5 in rookie scoring and a top 5 draft pick both playing in the minors. its really insane how fucked up this franchise has become. then again this was kinda expected since we didn't give up the pick sooner.

said it before said it again. making the playoffs to save face for lou and this team is our stanley cup. just imagine we miss the playoffs and badly where we would be a top 5 for the draft and possible lotto. how many times will that be mentioned? for years to come!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a shame we cant cant take advantage of Corey's play with petty 1 goal leads.... i mean the guy literally needs to pitch a shutout and while he wasn't tested as much as giggy last night he and marty always gets beat in the final tics....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its crazy how bad we are when the team pulls their goalie considering our PK is top 2 in the league.