• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Collingsworth should be fired

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was gawd awful. His worst one might have been saying this awesome game was JUST as great as Timberlake's halftime show. :L

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was fucking pathetic.

And rooting for the patriots.

What a dick.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have never thought he was this bad of an announcer ! Not one of those 2 calls we’re even questionable! That was a great game tainted by a jerk of an announcer, I am not a fan of either team, it was a great game, he made me sick listening to him talk about it over and over
last night he said, about dorsett compared to cooks "theyre basically the same player, but with a different skill set".

he said that.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collingsworth was the worst thing of the Super Bowl, he was completely off the rails on the Ertz TD, and later saying Brady was going to win in overtime. He was outright cheering for the a Patriots.
This is a direct quote, while they were looking at the Ertz TD: "I can't wait for them to overturn this call". Pathetic.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was pretty awful in the Playoffs, but he has been usually decent overall.
He was way out of character the last few weeks. It was puzzling.

I am not sure whether he had money on the Pats or what....
But Gisele Bundchen would have been a more neutral announcer.

The first call was debatable. He had an argument of sorts, (60/40) but certainly not enough to go on a ranting raving diatribe about it. IT was not the worst call in history. He made it seem like it was the single biggest referee mistake in Superbowl history.

The second call was 100% correct by the refs.
If they overturned the Ertz TD it would have been the worst call in the history of the NFL. I would have stopped watching the sport.

They have a real problem in the sport with obvious catches being disallowed by some obscure rule. I think it's one of the factors behind the ratings decline. After every spectacular catch we wait forever for them to agree or sometimes overturn it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a direct quote, while they were looking at the Ertz TD: "I can't wait for them to overturn this call". Pathetic.

Why is it pathetic? the Clement and the Ertz TD's weren't TD"s according to how the rule has been ruled dating back to the Dez Bryant non-catch years ago. Not consistent to how the rule is judged in previous games.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard michaels say "and the pats take the lead" on the Gronk TD. No they didn't. That tied it. The extra point gave them the lead.
Which is even more egregious given that the kickers were struggling.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collingsworth was the worst thing of the Super Bowl, he was completely off the rails on the Ertz TD, and later saying Brady was going to win in overtime. He was outright cheering for the a Patriots.

I was wondering if it was just us watching last night that also saw this...

The pats finally take the lead, by one freaking point, towards the end of the game...and that asshole acted like he knew it was all just a matter of time and the outcome was known already...Brady was God dont cha kno?

I didn't care who won really. Was a good good game. They seemed well matched in talent.

So why this jack-wad thought Brady was just going to win the entire game....even though they were behind most of the game, was annoying as fuck...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was kind of stupid to me - He kept talking about how the Eagles were struggling and having such a hard time when in fact they were kind of in control of their own destiny the entire game. Going down the stretch when they were down my one point, you just knew they were going make another td. The only thing I questioned was the four down where they didn't advance the ball - then I realized that they threw it sideways only to have the completes to reset the 1st down and keep possession. This team did not collapse like last year's team. Didn't hurt the Eagles for Brady to have lost a step in his game either though

Brady threw for like 10,000 yards how has he lost a step? Brady did not lose that game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady threw for like 10,000 yards how has he lost a step? Brady did not lose that game.

He didn't win it either though. Congrats to the Eagles.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for posting this. I came here to make sure you all agreed....

I'm trying to explain the game to my young son, and he kept asking why the announcer was saying that....

My only answer was, "because he's an idiot"....

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“My husband cannot fucking throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time.” -Gisele Bundchen

Eagles_Patriots_Super_Bowl_Football_50763.jpg

tom-brady-cant-catch-gisele-bundchen-01.jpg

tom-brady-cant-catch-gisele-bundchen-02.jpg

tom-brady-cant-catch-gisele-bundchen-03.jpg

tom-brady-cant-catch-gisele-bundchen-05.jpg

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to "call the game" not what they think is gonna happen

There you go...some (Romo #1) of these guys are so anxious to show us their football knowledge they try to preempt the playcalls.

Just let the game unfold and comment where needed.

No wonder I watch most games with the sound muted.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What bothered me about Collingsworth wasn't that he got the calls wrong, but that he kept arguing about it after the replay officials confirmed the calls. He was really annoying last night and I normally don't complain about the announcers.