• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still waiting to hear TOM_WOPAT_H8TERs take on this issue

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if doughnuts are glutton free?
Was at a graduation party last summer where a woman claimed she could only eat the desserts on the glutton free table.

My wife managed to stop me before I told her that if she can't even pronounce it right that she probably doesn't need to be avoiding it.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at a graduation party last summer where a woman claimed she could only eat the desserts on the glutton free table.

My wife managed to stop me before I told her that if she can't even pronounce it right that she probably doesn't need to be avoiding it.

I actually might use that at a future wedding i attend ... but ill say it and then follow it up with a Jason Spezza laugh to make sure that everyone knew i was trying to make a bad pun funny ha ha

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually might use that at a future wedding i attend ... but ill say it and then follow it up with a Jason Spezza laugh to make sure that everyone knew i was trying to make a bad pun funny ha ha

And to terrify everyone.

still waiting to hear TOM_WOPAT_H8TERs take on this issue

Oddly enough never in my life have I wondered " Hmm, wonder what Cooter from The Dukes Of Hazzard thinks about this".

However I do admit Catherine Bach's take on middle eastern politics and policies is both well thought out and informing.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to terrify everyone.

Oddly enough never in my life have I wondered " Hmm, wonder what Cooter from The Dukes Of Hazzard thinks about this".

However I do admit Catherine Bach's take on middle eastern politics and policies is both well thought out and informing.
aww caman

me: "is this the glutton free table?"

me:

/I'd only do it for 2 minutes not 10

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now all you Yankees need to do is stop fucking around on abortion and control the ever-loving fuck out of guns and you'll be in the 21st century with the rest of us developed nations!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now all you Yankees need to do is stop fucking around on abortion and control the ever-loving fuck out of guns and you'll be in the 21st century with the rest of us developed nations!

I'm not holding my breath. We love out perceived freedoms more than we care for our children and citizens. Some people cannot see it but I see the words 'well regulated' in the 2nd amendment.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you Canadians need to prepare for an influx of the victims of impotent rage down here. I have seen a lot of people using today's ruling as a reason to "Move to Canada".

I'm not going to be the one to tell them. I'll just wait until they get there.

When they do, can you remind them that the utopian society they want is Iran, Syria or Russia? Thanks. :D

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you Canadians need to prepare for an influx of the victims of impotent rage down here. I have seen a lot of people using today's ruling as a reason to "Move to Canada".

When they do, can you remind them that the utopian society they want is Iran, Syria or Russia? Thanks. :D

Im seeing some pastors in Texas are threatening to set themselves on fire over this ruling so we may all be winners in this!!!

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were supposed to get all of your hillbillies when Obama won?

This may come as a surprise, but often those people are just lazy blowhards who never follow up on things.

THE SOUF GONNA RISE AGIN!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may come as a surprise, but often those people are just lazy blowhards who never follow up on things.

THE SOUF GONNA RISE AGIN!

But not in any way a racist way! More in a way of "values of courage and family and Good Times".

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't wait until they're all in Saudi Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.