• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is on the slow play to 10K. I like it.

I'd contribute more, but I don't drink coffee.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are going to think its stupid, but I like it.
Metta World Peace — the former Ron Artest — will play basketball in China next year, and with the move comes a new name.

World Peace will be known as The Pandas Friend while playing for the Sichuan Blue Whales this season, the 34-year-old confirmed on Twitter Thursday.

Again, The Pandas Friend.

Not stupid at all.

me too ... maybe he replaces Rodman as the wests special envoy to North Korea ... finally a voice of sanity in that diplomatic position ... go get em pandaman!

BufdxxBIgAAVECA.jpg:large

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over here! I'm open!

t-bo-panda-3.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is complete panda-monium at that sporting goods store.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you formulate a pun, you always see things in black and white.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can bearly keep up with the pun game.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A panda is not that much different from a male prostitute - They both eat, shoots, and leaves.

/punctuation is key

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm working on a 'former Bull in a China shop' joke. Its going to be tremendous.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A panda is not that much different from a male prostitute - They both eat, shoots, and leaves.

/punctuation is key

Oh, Dash. No, no, no. C'mon, we have standards here.

And you're TOTALLY above them!!

tumblr_m3rszwmovI1roew1yo1_500.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gooood morning corporately owned police state!

Since my board admonishment and my analyst-therapist telling me to be more positive I have been trying but at times its really difficult. The roads and traffic around here are a mess and my should be 35 minute drive usually takes me about an hour, but I am unhappily used to that. Its been a rough week though.

On Tuesday it took me an hour and 45 minutes to get home. Last night I followed a car for a while with the license "BON JOV1". This morning was another long drive. Today apparently one of the major roads (895) had some work being done on it so all the traffic had to use 95. Just when I was at the height of my stop and go madness I saw a beacon of hope. Above the entrance to the tunnel I need to take I saw that they are halfway finished putting a mural of some sort over the entrance to the tunnel. Suddenly seeing this half finished black and gold masterpiece which is surely going to be some play on Maryland's flag made everything OK. Who the fuck cares how long it takes to get places, how much they charge you, or how bad the roads are when you get to see beautiful things like state flag murals over tunnel entrances. I can hardly wait until tomorrow to see more of it.

In an unrelated story, I have syphilis but instead of going to the doctor I just put a really cool Spider-Man Band-Aid on my penis.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone left a medical book on my desk. I have been reading up on priapism. It sounds like a really hard thing to get rid of.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gooood morning corporately owned police state!

Since my board admonishment and my analyst-therapist telling me to be more positive I have been trying but at times its really difficult. The roads and traffic around here are a mess and my should be 35 minute drive usually takes me about an hour, but I am unhappily used to that. Its been a rough week though.

On Tuesday it took me an hour and 45 minutes to get home. Last night I followed a car for a while with the license "BON JOV1". This morning was another long drive. Today apparently one of the major roads (895) had some work being done on it so all the traffic had to use 95. Just when I was at the height of my stop and go madness I saw a beacon of hope. Above the entrance to the tunnel I need to take I saw that they are halfway finished putting a mural of some sort over the entrance to the tunnel. Suddenly seeing this half finished black and gold masterpiece which is surely going to be some play on Maryland's flag made everything OK. Who the fuck cares how long it takes to get places, how much they charge you, or how bad the roads are when you get to see beautiful things like state flag murals over tunnel entrances. I can hardly wait until tomorrow to see more of it.

In an unrelated story, I have syphilis but instead of going to the doctor I just put a really cool Spider-Man Band-Aid on my penis.

Well now that the work is almost done I can admit I really jumped the gun* ** in complaining about the work being done. The MD flag banner is nice but the new "Welcome To Baltimore" sign is beautiful. It kept a smile on my face the whole way of my hour and 45 minutes drive home again last night.

fd65be78-bfcf-4fd7-bbba-143f61d82c40_zps521d6f65.jpg

*people literally do that in Baltimore daily
**ever play gun hopscotch or is that a local thing?***
*** not sure I have ever typed hopscotch before

Last edited by a moderator:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shows what you know, that is not a Sporting Goods store. That is Kenan Thompson's house. See he told iCarly and Tori from "Victorious" that they could hang out at his house, but too many people got invited and in the midst of it all, Carly and Tori found out that Steven was dating both of them, which obviously caused quite a stir. In the middle Kenan came home to find all these people in his house, including a giant Panda with a tennis racket who was hitting people on the butt, so he promptly recruited one of Carly's crew to find the Panda. Meanwhile Carly and Tori plotted revenge on Steven which I will not spoil for you, but it is a humdinger involving a megaphone and a butter sock. Finally, the ending rap battle between the ventriloquist dummy and Sam was full of hijinks. They never did catch the Panda.

What?

Well now that the work is almost done I can admit I really jumped the gun* ** in complaining about the work being done. The MD flag banner is nice but the new "Welcome To Baltimore" sign is beautiful. It kept a smile on my face the whole way of my hour and 45 minutes drive home again last night.

fd65be78-bfcf-4fd7-bbba-143f61d82c40_zps521d6f65.jpg

*people literally do that in Baltimore daily
**ever play gun hopscotch or is that a local thing?***
*** not sure I have ever typed hopscotch before

That mural is beautiful. I can't wait to be driving under it at night when there is a police car with lights ablaze under it causing seizures as you enter the tunnel at 14mph.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone left a medical book on my desk. I have been reading up on priapism. It sounds like a really hard thing to get rid of.

Matthew Modine suffered from it in 'Vision Quest' - Linda Fiorentino had the effect on me during the 80s as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.