• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And good morning Matt. Just working. This state is like a fucking wasteland. Power out everywhere, trees lying across the roads everywhere. This is like 5x worse than Hurricane Irene for CT. Way more power outages and overall destruction.

What happened, I've been busy as hell the last couple days?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened, I've been busy as hell the last couple days?

Unexpected snowstorm. First snowstorm in October since like 1987. Did a huge toll on trees all over Connecticut downing a shit ton of power lines. This just shows how horrible the infrastructire is here in New England.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Temperatures are getting down to the twenties at night, and I think the high all week is like upper 40's. Lot of people without heat, shit is serious. Luckily I didn't lose power.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should check out the song "Memento" by Eluveitie Jack... I am addicted to this band. I love celtic folk, this band really puts a fucking awesome spin on it.

I'm on it now bro. Goddamn I love the sounds of the pipes!! (watched Boondock Saints yesterday so my Irish is waay the fuck up! :))

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, party at school.:party: Gotta get "Wonder Woman" all dolled up! I think Halloween is everybodies favorite holiday around my house.

haha I laugh because I love this kind of stuff. Nothing is cuter than one of your own looking all innocent and adorable in one of those outfits. :bounce:

*note* You could have dressed them in the class room bro. That way they aren't all messed up from the ride there or from running around the house. ;)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unexpected snowstorm. First snowstorm in October since like 1987. Did a huge toll on trees all over Connecticut downing a shit ton of power lines. This just shows how horrible the infrastructire is here in New England.

Temperatures are getting down to the twenties at night, and I think the high all week is like upper 40's. Lot of people without heat, shit is serious. Luckily I didn't lose power.

Ouch.. Poor bastards. That shit really sucks.

Luckily we only got about an inch of sleet/snow/ice out of it.

** The Song of Life is fucking awesome.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on it now bro. Goddamn I love the sounds of the pipes!! (watched Boondock Saints yesterday so my Irish is waay the fuck up! :))

Haha... nice. I love the first one, second one not so much. I've always loved the bagpipes, even as a kid. I almost bought a set after I graduated H.S. You should check out their metal stuff. One of my favorites is "Grey Sublime Archon", they blend metal and celtic folk so awesome. I think your gonna dig it. :rockon:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eluveitie is easily one of my current favs.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of sucking shit through a straw -- how bout hose Dolpfags?? haha They HAD that game man!! :frusty:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.. Poor bastards. That shit really sucks.

Luckily we only got about an inch of sleet/snow/ice out of it.

** The Song of Life is fucking awesome.

:nod:

Everything they put out is awesome. They are mostly a metal/folk band, but they released a whole acoustic/folk album. They're about to release their fifth album soon, can't fucking wait.

Makes me want to get up and do an irish jig while headbanging, lol. Love this shit. Wheres the whiskey?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of sucking shit through a straw -- how bout hose Dolpfags?? haha They HAD that game man!! :frusty:

Meh, I'm happy they lost. I want either Andrew Luck or Matt Barkley. This season is done for anyway. Were competing with Indy now.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf with NHL scheduling. Why are they so worried about the NFL? Sunday and Monday games have sucked ass so far. There ain't shit on tonight... Guess I shall watch SJ lay the smack down on the Rangers.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eluveitie is easily one of my current favs.

I love it, but what does a guy have to do to get a smokin ass guitar solo anymore?? Damn..
Blutaxt.gif

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

Everything they put out is awesome. They are mostly a metal/folk band, but they released a whole acoustic/folk album. They're about to release their fifth album soon, can't fucking wait.

Makes me want to get up and do an irish jig while headbanging, lol. Love this shit. Wheres the whiskey?

LOL! I am going to have to have my boy burn everything they have cause I'm completely hooked! Thanks brother!!

{Primordial Breath on now}

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I'm happy they lost. I want either Andrew Luck or Matt Barkley. This season is done for anyway. Were competing with Indy now.

I dig the philosophy, but can you guys afford a true No.1? :loco:

Steelers kicked ass by the way. :becky:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay....you pussies spaced on me, so I'm outta here. lol

Have great days my brothers.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later bro, sorrry, had to actually work for a second. Take care.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it, but what does a guy have to do to get a smokin ass guitar solo anymore?? Damn..
Blutaxt.gif

no vox on this song, but it is so uplifting with the pipes. awesome solo too. "Elembivos"

LOL! I am going to have to have my boy burn everything they have cause I'm completely hooked! Thanks brother!!

{Primordial Breath on now}

Glad you like it. :rockon:

boondocksaints.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.