• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning all. this was the sunset from my patio yesterday. just had to share this one.

img2011xz.jpg

dscf4839p.jpg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see it... Damn work computers. I have retired the avy Matt... My panic button has been engaged already. :L

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao! Nice custom user title, I didn't see that till now.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao! Nice custom user title, I didn't see that till now.

lol. I guess I should not have a panic button until after November. :( but Im still not happy even after the Caps win

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure Vancouver will come around... Boston, they look so god damn comfortable it is irritating. I don't want to see any of them go, but someone needs to be moved to light a fire under their asses. It's not even a Stanley Cup hangover anymore, it's a "fuck it, we won it" give up attitude. You can just see lack of effort for the first two periods, and then just all out frustration in the third. :L

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure Vancouver will come around... Boston, they look so god damn comfortable it is irritating. I don't want to see any of them go, but someone needs to be moved to light a fire under their asses. It's not even a Stanley Cup hangover anymore, it's a "fuck it, we won it" give up attitude. You can just see lack of effort for the first two periods, and then just all out frustration in the third. :L

great avatar btw....

I have not seen any Bruins games at all so I cant comment on that but that sounds like a depressing start... if not for your fraking cup win :( but still not good. they are in last place in that conference.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just got an evaluation on the balances in the labs I teach, and in the Monday section, I got perfect marks. In the Tuesday section, I got awful marks. I don't know how, since I personally cleaned them the same way after each lab...

There was not a single grain of anything anywhere on the balances or the table on which they sat. How does that warrant a rating of 2/5?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great avatar btw....

I have not seen any Bruins games at all so I cant comment on that but that sounds like a depressing start... if not for your fraking cup win :( but still not good. they are in last place in that conference.

Thanks, I stole it from the "create your own NHL banner" on facebook then just added the celtic knottery. I'd gladly make anyone one of their own if they just give a # and what kind of banner they want along the sides.

Yea... May be a long winter is things dont change. I cant see CJ getting the boot, but I wouldn't be completely against it. Yes, he coached us to the Cup, but I wanted him gone long before that... Just way too passive. If not him, I dunno who will be on the chopping block.

I am pretty sure Krejci, Looch and Rask all have no NTC/NMC's. I really don't want to lose any of them but they would be the easiest to move. Ugh. :L

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just got an evaluation on the balances in the labs I teach, and in the Monday section, I got perfect marks. In the Tuesday section, I got awful marks. I don't know how, since I personally cleaned them the same way after each lab...

There was not a single grain of anything anywhere on the balances or the table on which they sat. How does that warrant a rating of 2/5?

Beats me. :noidea:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beats me. :noidea:

It just kind of bugs me that I spent all that time cleaning them after lab, went home late and everything, and then get just atrocious feedback. I seriously have no idea how much more cleaning I could have done.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, all pics are not showing up for me today. :confused2:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant see CJ getting the boot, but I wouldn't be completely against it. Yes, he DIDNT COACH us to the Cup HE WAS LUCKY TO HAVE TIM THOMAS HAVE THE GREATEST SEASON IN NHL HISTORY AS A GOALIE TO WIN US A CUP THAT PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN FOUR STRAIGHT BUT I DIGRESS SOME REMINDER IS NEEDED FOR THIS LAZY TEAM, but I wanted him gone long before that... Just way too passive. If not him, I dunno who will be on the chopping block.

fixed that for you :)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fixed that for you :)

lmao. I shall rep you for this. :yo:

edit: or not, IOU. Apparently I repped you recently. :noidea:

edit II: nm, gotcha now, welcome to 3k. :thumb:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao. I shall rep you for this. :yo:

edit: or not, IOU. Apparently I repped you recently. :noidea:

on a serious note that might be the only thing to get me by the loss. is that Thomas gave a performance like Patrick Roy in 93. It was that dominant. I still taint happy but that will help.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a serious note that might be the only thing to get me by the loss. is that Thomas gave a performance like Patrick Roy in 93. It was that dominant. I still taint happy but that will help.

Honestly, as sucky as it sounds, I think if you guys had a different goalie, you may just have had 2 stanley cups in the past 4 years. That team is fucking solid form front to back side to side... Luongo just doesnt show up when it counts the most.

That said... I think you guys have a legitimate shot again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.