• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
AwG7kIFCEAExl3z.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That story seems plausible. I count Lea Thompson in Jaws-3d as my first real kiss.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a leading role in a 3D **** film once. I was going to be a star, but before the film was cancelled just before release because audience members kept having trouble seeing my... member... extending so far it exited the back of the theater. This story is completely true and any lies the production team tells you like "Filming in 3D doesn't add dimensions that aren't already there" are just jealousy and should be ignored.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I had a leading role in a 3D **** film once. I was going to be a star, but before the film was cancelled just before release because audience members kept having trouble seeing my... member... extending so far it exited the back of the theater. This story is completely true and any lies the production team tells you like "Filming in 3D doesn't add dimensions that aren't already there" are just jealousy and should be ignored.

I heard you knocked up a waitress that was working in a cafe across the street from the theater.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...what, you mean that never actually happened??

:mad:

Oh, it happened all right. See, I was going to be playing the part of James Van Reamsdyk in the movie "Bully Street Broads," alongside leading ladies Cindy Brasby and Ilyena Kovalfuk. Brasby wasn't the most attractive lady I've ever seen, but boy oh boy was she willing - most scenes we worked together she was diving into doggy position almost before I touched her! Ilyena was okay, I suppose, but I got a look at her contract and let's just say she must being doing some work on the side to get those terms, if you know what I mean. She'll be almost forty by the time it's up, and who knows if she'll still be worth it in this business at that age! I also had a few wingmen in the movie. One guy was playing Scott Hardnell, but for some reason he only wanted to do scenes with the ladies on top. Something about him being used to being on his ass. This other actor, Weber, was pretty good, but his part got cut from the movie because the faceslamming during the scenes was a bit too hardcore focus groups. The gig itself wasn't too bad, except for the fact that in EVERY SINGLE SCENE, just as I was about to get to the actual sex part, this punk intern Sean Couturier jumps in and literally cockblocks me! I'm like, look kid, A) that's a shitty **** name, and B) I'm the number one guy in this film, stop shutting me down before I show why!

Anyways, we finally got got through production and that's when things get weird. Our director, old legend Brandon Shangabang, decides to voiceover the whole movie with his droning old man sound explaining what's going on. Look, Brandon, you were a great actor, and I respect your work, but we can see every violation of the ladies without your assistance. I called him out on it, and next thing you know I'm out the door for some young guy named Luke Scholng. I guess I'm grateful that I at least have this gig coming up in Toronto, but I keep hearing stories about this Burke character...

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't decide if that last post was too far or hilarious. Please let me know.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Is there such a thing as too far here?

Mornin' people. :yo:

:ranger: hungover from a wedding last night.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this ad last night with the sound muted and it gave me the creeps.

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, I forgot how much I loved Stabbing Westward. Brings me back to H.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.