• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
82d9d1tb4r8b1.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
82d9d1tb4r8b1.jpg

would that not go against the prosecution as he would be labeled as hostile or conflict of interest? which doesnt matter if it is in HIS favour but of course when its against him it only matters then

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today, the bodycam footage of the policeman who shot and killed the mass shooter was released to the public …. AFTER A GRAND JURY CLEARED THE POLICEMAN OF WRONGDOING … W T F ??? His actions were investigated? Give the man a medal!!!

Maybe it's just me, but it feels like every time a policeman puts a bullet in any living thing, it should be investigated thoroughly.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just me, but that cop seems to be breathing quite heavy for not running all that far. I understand that he's carrying some stuff that would have an impact, but you would also think adrenaline would be helping out as well.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just me, but it feels like every time a policeman puts a bullet in any living thing, it should be investigated thoroughly.
Sure .. we have the IIO here who are an independent body (although they use other non involved local police forces to help) that looks into all police involved shootings. I guess for me it was stunning to see his actions were before a grand jury when he stopped a guy who indiscriminately killed 9 people (including the girl whos face he shot off) when you have other police who seem to get away with murder.

Maybe it's just me, but that cop seems to be breathing quite heavy for not running all that far. I understand that he's carrying some stuff that would have an impact, but you would also think adrenaline would be helping out as well.
Maybe its just me, but I think I would be breathing rather heavy if I was running toward a mass shooting knowing at that moment I am probably the only policeman on the scene and its going to be up to me to prevent more people from being killed :noidea:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMaybe its just me, but I think I would be breathing rather heavy if I was running toward a mass shooting knowing at that moment I am probably the only policeman on the scene and its going to be up to me to prevent more people from being killed :noidea:

I mean, full credit to him to running towards the fire rather than just standing around do nothing like the cops in Uvalde :thumb:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its just me, but I think I would be breathing rather heavy if I was running toward a mass shooting knowing at that moment I am probably the only policeman on the scene and its going to be up to me to prevent more people from being killed :noidea:
I cannot really criticize him. When I run from the police (misunderstandings :( ) I sometimes get a bit winded

I am OK and like every police shooting being investigated, but the grand jury part of that surprised me.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure .. we have the IIO here who are an independent body (although they use other non involved local police forces to help) that looks into all police involved shootings. I guess for me it was stunning to see his actions were before a grand jury when he stopped a guy who indiscriminately killed 9 people (including the girl whos face he shot off) when you have other police who seem to get away with murder.

I am going to guess it went before a grand jury because the police unions have avoided any other type of review boards.

It's probably not that they expected to find him criminally liable, they didn't have any other means to make sure. Every state should have a citizen review board for these cases. A real one. Not a gang of ex cops and failed politicians.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A supreme court justice who got into a prestigious university BECAUSE of affirmative action has joined the other fucknuts in overturning affirmative action.

If only that invalidated his degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.