• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, John Goodman is/was a very funny guy and I'm sure that didn't hurt either. I just couldn't get into that show mainly because of Roseanne though lol.
Oh yeah, no doubt. I saw a comment joke about Rosanne's secret to creating a successful sitcom - hire John Goodman and Laurie Metcalf to do the heavy lifting.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, no doubt. I saw a comment joke about Rosanne's secret to creating a successful sitcom - hire John Goodman and Laurie Metcalf to do the heavy lifting.
that sums it up 100%

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Socks_cat_1_0.JPG

"I'll take this one, I'm glad you asked...."
lol Cat Fancy magazine wants to interview me about this post.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
He's like Uncle Leo from Seinfeld at this point...

the really funny thing is, he got away with so much slimy business dealings over his life because he absolutely never had anything down on paper as it would be evidence (learned that from the mob).
Now all the prosecutors have to do it is have their social media alerts on, and he is laying down a slam dunk case.

I always wanted him to take the stand for any of these cases, as he would absolutely bury himself in about three minutes.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our cruise last Christmas, we specifically looked for one out of somewhere other that Florida, so we wouldn't spend a dime in that state.
Barbados was lovely, btw.
I've been to all the states around Florida multiple times on trips back and forth to Texas. Never Florida however, until a cruise a few years ago. The cruise left from Baltimore but had a stop in Florida. The rest of my family took the young kids to a theme park. My wife and I almost stayed on the ship out of principal and pride of never having stepped foot in Florida; but we figured that was kind of dumb too. So we did a swamp tour. Now I cannot say I have never been in Florida :(

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the really funny thing is, he got away with so much slimy business dealings over his life because he absolutely never had anything down on paper as it would be evidence (learned that from the mob).
Now all the prosecutors have to do it is have their social media alerts on, and he is laying down a slam dunk case.

I always wanted him to take the stand for any of these cases, as he would absolutely bury himself in about three minutes.

I like how his go-to defense is to "look what people like Biden and Clinton have done - Investigate them". Uh Donald, implicating others doesn't mean that you are not guilty of possible crimes that you have committed.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida would be an amazing place if it wasn't for the people who live there. Some places are REALLY nasty. Like you can tell almost everyone there went there on Spring Break in 1987 and got too wasted to find their way out. So they just stayed.

This is pretty much the entire east coast of FLA as well as everything between Clearwater and Sarasota.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida would be an amazing place if it wasn't for the people who live there. Some places are REALLY nasty. Like you can tell almost everyone there went there on Spring Break in 1987 and got too wasted to find their way out. So they just stayed.

This is pretty much the entire east coast of FLA as well as everything between Clearwater and Sarasota.

I did meet @dare2be a few years ago as I was in Orlando for my daughter's cheer competition and he was nice enough to drove down from Jacksonville to meet me for dinner. Maybe Florida would be a better place if more guys like him lived there :noidea:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did meet @dare2be a few years ago as I was in Orlando for my daughter's cheer competition and he was nice enough to drove down from Jacksonville to meet me for dinner. Maybe Florida would be a better place if more guys like him lived there :noidea:
There is no number of good guys with brains to overcome the bad guys without brains down there.

Also, completely unrelated, my father in law now lives there. It would take like 3 darestobes to offset just him.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida would be an amazing place if it wasn't for the people who live there.
Nah.

Florida: The weather is angrier, the bugs are angrier, the wildlife is angrier, the people are angrier.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The restaurant we went to (at my suggestion) I had been to one other time during a convention in Orlando.

I did it more for the restaurant than anything. You were just the excuse I used to go there again.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it's a fantastic place from a geographical standpoint but it will be a long time before it sees so much as a penny from me.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

Florida: The weather is angrier, the bugs are angrier, the wildlife is angrier, the people are angrier.
As a one time visitor, I feel like a lot of people are walking around suffering from the ptsd of having to deal with hurricanes throwing their lives (literally) into a tailspin annually. The bolds are linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.