• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
345470015_666687068619450_4379086587824391295_n.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact that twitter is not trending #1 with Trump makes me think they may not be so neutral....

:rolleyes:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Kevin McCarthy can do is deflect and deny when asked whether he still supports Trump and Santos. Should have got out in front of it Kevin when you had the chance, now you look weak and incredibly ineffective.
Can't afford to lose a repugnant seat or go against their master

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After reading the 20 pages - Either Santos has some dumb people advising him or he is as dumb as a bag of rocks (or both).

-Collected NY state unemployment for COVID layoff while employed. Affirming weekly of employment status as unemployed. W-2 and 1099 are filed with state and IRS. That's an easy slam-dunk to prove.
-Falsely claimed federal tax exempt status
-Fraudulent wire transfers

Based on the Grand Jury Charges - He is fucked. - that is only federal. I'm sure NYS will also do something.

Santos is a great Dunning-Kruger effect case study.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every clip I have seen so far of the Town Hall makes it look like a train wreck.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think the majority of Americans worship?

I'm not going to pretend its any god, at best that's a distant third. I flip flop on whether I think its wealth or firearms. With wealth I dont mean work or accomplishments, not at all, for many its all about the wealth itself. Who cares if it comes from someone doing nothing but being born into a wealthy family (the usual way) or even if its accumulated by unethical or even illegal means, once someone has it a lot of Americans seem to respect and are fascinated by them. We ask their opinions on things, we vote them in to rule us, and we seem fascinated to see the things they spend their money on (look a 5th beach house!). No wonder really that poor people often turn to drugs or crime to make a quick buck instead of hard work.

And guns, on days after a mass shooting killing kids - elected officials show up to "work" wearing gun pins on their lapels, what they hell is that? When people take holiday photos with their families including kids holding guns, whats the message other than we love our guns? And we'll continue to love our guns no matter what it costs us. On a national level too - raise the budget to buy/build more arms? USA, USA, USA. Raise the budget to make health care affordable? LOL, nice try commie.

dont mind me, I have been drinking...its 10 am somewhere

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think the majority of Americans worship?

I'm not going to pretend its any god, at best that's a distant third. I flip flop on whether I think its wealth or firearms. With wealth I dont mean work or accomplishments, not at all, for many its all about the wealth itself. Who cares if it comes from someone doing nothing but being born into a wealthy family (the usual way) or even if its accumulated by unethical or even illegal means, once someone has it a lot of Americans seem to respect and are fascinated by them. We ask their opinions on things, we vote them in to rule us, and we seem fascinated to see the things they spend their money on (look a 5th beach house!). No wonder really that poor people often turn to drugs or crime to make a quick buck instead of hard work.

And guns, on days after a mass shooting killing kids - elected officials show up to "work" wearing gun pins on their lapels, what they hell is that? When people take holiday photos with their families including kids holding guns, whats the message other than we love our guns? And we'll continue to love our guns no matter what it costs us. On a national level too - raise the budget to buy/build more arms? USA, USA, USA. Raise the budget to make health care affordable? LOL, nice try commie.

dont mind me, I have been drinking...its 10 am somewhere
I think it has to be wealth because like you said if someone has enough of it, we suddenly care what they think often at the exclusion of what we ourselves think. Like someone has managed to get rich and suddenly they are some sort of demi-god whether they are a decent or horrible person.

And the preponderance of guns of late (last 30 years) is largely because of the NRAs quest to accumulate wealth and funnel wealth to those people wearing the lapel pins after a massacre from nation states unfriendly to the US. And make no mistake, if there was money in wearing diapers on their heads, those whores would do it. They pretend to care about guns because morons who give their money to campaigns care about guns.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if you have someone over your house and show them your gun collection, tools meant for killing, thats cool and normal. But if you have someone over and show them your Fleshlight collection, even the rare Delta Burke model that took me I mean them a long time to find and they finally had to settle on a slightly used one, that's somehow odd.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if you have someone over your house and show them your gun collection, tools meant for killing, thats cool and normal. But if you have someone over and show them your Fleshlight collection, even the rare Delta Burke model that took me I mean them a long time to find and they finally had to settle on a slightly used one, that's somehow odd.
Now I know who bought my old one.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it has to be wealth because like you said if someone has enough of it, we suddenly care what they think often at the exclusion of what we ourselves think. Like someone has managed to get rich and suddenly they are some sort of demi-god whether they are a decent or horrible person.

And the preponderance of guns of late (last 30 years) is largely because of the NRAs quest to accumulate wealth and funnel wealth to those people wearing the lapel pins after a massacre from nation states unfriendly to the US. And make no mistake, if there was money in wearing diapers on their heads, those whores would do it. They pretend to care about guns because morons who give their money to campaigns care about guns.
I agree it all comes back to money and wealth. In turn gives power, like you mentioned the NRA is a perfect example. Use guns as a carrot for people to give them more money.
In reality, it is nothing different from Preachers, they use the bible and "god" as the carrot for more money and power.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought you were more an Annie Potts guy.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were more an Annie Potts guy.
That was one crazy Corvette Summer. Her model, from what I heard, was not as hard to come by. So to speak.
I agree it all comes back to money and wealth. In turn gives power, like you mentioned the NRA is a perfect example. Use guns as a carrot for people to give them more money.
In reality, it is nothing different from Preachers, they use the bible and "god" as the carrot for more money and power.
Yeah, if I had to choose its more about the money. A lot of the gun worship is fake designed to get some cash.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,837.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.