• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald Trump was in Berlin for his first state visit with Angela Merkel. Trump asked her secret of her great success.
Merkel told him you just have to have a lot of intelligent people around you.
"How do you know if someone is intelligent?" asked Trump.

"Let me demonstrate." She picked up the phone, called Wolfgang Schäuble and asked him a question, "Mr. Schäuble, it's your father's son, but not your brother. Who is it?"

Without hesitation, Schäuble answered , "Quite simply, it's me!"
"You see," Merkel told Trump, "this is how I test people's intelligence."

Thrilled, Trump flew home, and immediately called Mike Pence to ask him the same question. "It's your father's son, but is not your brother. Who is it?"

After much back and forth, Pence said, I have no idea, but I’ll try to find out the answer by tomorrow!" Pence just can't figure it out and decided to seek advice from former President Obama, so he called him and said, “Mr. Obama, it's your father's son, but is not your brother. Who is it?" Obama answered, “Easy, it's me!"

Happy to have found the answer, Pence called Trump and said triumphantly, "I have the answer, it's Barack Obama!" Trump rages and says, "No you jackass, it's Wolfgang Schäuble.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What cave did this bitch crawl out of?

Movie Space GIF by Metal Blade Records

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Let me demonstrate." She picked up the phone, called Wolfgang Schäuble and asked him a question, "Mr. Schäuble, it's your father's son, but not your brother. Who is it?"

The surgeon is a woman and the boy’s mother.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care who the President is, declining this and not affording the students a chance to visit the White House is silly. I thought the same when Trump was in office it is beyond stupid declining this.

Professional teams on the other hand I don't care if they go or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.