• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ And I guarantee all those "respect the flag" MAGA's agree with the actions of the POS from Russia.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stable genius right?

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV"

And yes after my stroke at the Neurologist I had to do the same thing repeating certain words randomly through the check-up. I guess that makes me a stable genius like Trump. :D

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. I was given the impression that everyone having guns and forcing religion on people made Texas safer than everywhere else.

When are those bitches gonna secede anyway?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, now idiots can gleefully ask if we should ban cars.

Of course, the difference between guns and cars is that the US does regulate the use of vehicles. You have to be of a certain age to even be able to take a driver's test and have to pass said test to operate a motor vehicle, you also have to register and purchase insurance as well for your vehicle. There are also rules of the road that you need to abide by and there are law enforcement officers that will issue tickets if they catch you violating those rules of the road.

I guess what I'm saying is if the US had as much regulation on guns as they did on vehicles, maybe it would reduce the number of mass shootings that continue to plague the US.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, the difference between guns and cars is that the US does regulate the use of vehicles. You have to be of a certain age to even be able to take a driver's test and have to pass said test to operate a motor vehicle, you also have to register and purchase insurance as well for your vehicle. There are also rules of the road that you need to abide by and there are law enforcement officers that will issue tickets if they catch you violating those rules of the road.

I guess what I'm saying is if the US had as much regulation on guns as they did on vehicles, maybe it would reduce the number of mass shootings that continue to plague the US.
But…but…but….’Merica….guns…but…constitution….

Checks notes….cars weren’t a thing when that document was written.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pout:

Steven Spainhouer, whose son worked at the H&M store at the scene of the shooting, told CBS News Texas that he rushed to help the wounded after his son called to say there had been an attack.

"The first girl I walked up to was crouched down covering her head in the bushes, so I felt for a pulse, pulled her head to the side and she had no face," he told the outlet.

Spainhouer said he also found a boy covered in blood who had survived the shooting while being protected by his mother, who was killed.

"No one can see what we saw today and not be affected by it," Spainhouer added. "It's not a situation I would wish upon anybody, it's just unfathomable to see carnage."

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just having to carry liability insurance on each gun will cut the number of guns owned by a huge number.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3g9tasmg4jya1.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was this vile and diabolical individual actually voted in? she actually looks stoned

No, Jason Kenney resigned and then the UCP selected her to be the new UCP leader. There is an Alberta election on Monday, May 29th which makes the timing/appearance of Alberta provincial dollars going to a new arena in Calgary as a pretty blatant way of trying to buy Calgarian voters.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still cringe at the fact that, if a large group of people acted this way when the Polio vaccine became a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.