• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question - How can you tell?
excellent-point-slow-clapping.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question - How can you tell?
Seriously when I had one. My speech was just slow during it. Since then I do get tongue twisted at times and go blank but not too often. Other than that no other side effects.

As for when I had my it was a couple years back and scariest part I was healthy eating right and exercising all time. I didn’t share that I had one with many people until recently. Why? No clue originally but now just out of awareness because of the above.

Note: Trust me I am not offended by any of these jokes I make them myself. :D. And it happened before the COVID vaccine was a thing so all the MAGAs can’t argue that against me.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously when I had one. My speech was just slow during it. Since then I do get tongue twisted at times and go blank but not too often. Other than that no other side effects.

As for when I had my it was a couple years back and scariest part I was healthy eating right and exercising all time. I didn’t share that I had one with many people until recently. Why? No clue originally but now just out of awareness because of the above.

Note: Trust me I am not offended by any of these jokes I make them myself. :D. And it happened before the COVID vaccine was a thing so all the MAGAs can’t argue that against me.

Yeah, normally I consider it bad form to make jokes about a person's health issues, but since she's so repugnant and she along with her associates have no issues attacking Fetterman for his health challenges, the door has been swung wide open.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so it was the 5G then?

palpatine-knew-it.gif

seriously tho I am glad that it was not more serious. .

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, normally I consider it bad form to make jokes about a person's health issues, but since she's so repugnant and she along with her associates have no issues attacking Fetterman for his health challenges, the door has been swung wide open.
Totally! That is part of the reason I started sharing that I had one was to go after those assholes. Kind of shuts them up when they say it in person to me.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she no person

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CCTV News is in my basic Telus package for some really weird reason. CNN, Fox, MSNBC or any news channel besides CBC isn't.

So, yeah, ban Fox if you want but maybe the authoritarian ratnest of the regime that's been in the news for shit that's actually fucking with Canadian democracy should also not be there lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CCTV News is in my basic Telus package for some really weird reason. CNN, Fox, MSNBC or any news channel besides CBC isn't.

So, yeah, ban Fox if you want but maybe the authoritarian ratnest of the regime that's been in the news for shit that's actually fucking with Canadian democracy should also not be there lol

Fox channels seems to carry the most Cowboys games but I'll happily miss this if they just go away

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you better now? If so can we make fun of you now? Joking.

Scary stuff man, my brother had one a couple years ago and the initial diagnosis was not good. Terrible phone call from my mother about his odds of recovery. Luckily he recovered 100%, but they still cannot figure out why it happened. At this point they say it's just one of those things.

Glad you're ok!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you better now? If so can we make fun of you now? Joking.

Scary stuff man, my brother had one a couple years ago and the initial diagnosis was not good. Terrible phone call from my mother about his odds of recovery. Luckily he recovered 100%, but they still cannot figure out why it happened. At this point they say it's just one of those things.

Glad you're ok!
Oh, please do make fun of me. My kids like sending me the Peter Griffin stroke videos making fun of me. :D

Good news I am perfectly fine, the positive I had out of all of this is knowing how I feel if a TIA type of event is happening.

As for not knowing I am in the same boat. I went through a battery of tests, and they could not figure out why it happened with the exception that it did happen. In the end I was in the hospital one night and was discharged the next day, had a few visits to the Neurologist and that was it.

My Dr. put me on baby aspirin and Lipitor after the stroke, but that was only precautionary. Haven't really taken either for over a year.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for not knowing I am in the same boat. I went through a battery of tests, and they could not figure out why it happened with the exception that it did happen. In the end I was in the hospital one night and was discharged the next day, had a few visits to the Neurologist and that was it.

My Dr. put me on baby aspirin and Lipitor after the stroke, but that was only precautionary. Haven't really taken either for over a year.
In a way its good they can not find a reason, in a way its unsettling. My bothers was in the middle of the night - fell out of bed and could not move half his body, the next morning they were not sure if he would survive, he was up moving around later that day (doctors were high fiving him they were so surprised), and he was released the next day,

They tested for everything, from Covid to cancer, found no reason why it happened. He was relieved and freaked out.

Maybe I shouldn't complain about my misaligned patella and physical therapy so much.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
My mom had one a few years ago, was the weirdest thing. She was mostly fine, but still has double vision in her periphery (makes it awkward to play tennis etc).
And her hair hired white basically within a day.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And her hair hired white basically within a day.
Wow, I read about that numerous times but it was always in suspect sources so I never believed it could actually happen.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost count, but I think this is another one…

Wife asked me about the shooting in GA and my response to her was which one.
She was actually talking about the one in Atlanta and not this one but when I asked her that the look on her face was just depressing.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

About 2 and a half minutes in is so on point, what Oliver states. I am worried this will be the reason he doesn't get re-elected in 2024.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

About 2 and a half minutes in is so on point, what Oliver states. I am worried this will be the reason he doesn't get re-elected in 2024.
Geoblocked, but don't worry, I know there's some concerns and things working against him but I am confident Trump can pull through and be re-elected :)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geoblocked, but don't worry, I know there's some concerns and things working against him but I am confident Trump can pull through and be re-elected :)
He's a good man, hes been through hell and back but keeps fighting for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.