• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier on Monday, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said he approved the operation of the "controlled release" at the site in East Palestine, Ohio. The alternative — possibly waiting until the cars break down themselves — would have been more difficult to manage, according to DeWine.

He actually did make the right choice. The pressure building in the cars would do more than "break down" the cars. They would be come megaton bombs. Controlled burn was the least bad of two really shit options. Where he fucked up was letting people go back so soon.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually did make the right choice. The pressure building in the cars would do more than "break down" the cars. They would be come megaton bombs. Controlled burn was the least bad of two really shit options. Where he fucked up was letting people go back so soon.
Oh yeah I know they had to do that, if not it would have been a mess to clean up. Wasn't even implying it was wrong, more implying that folks are failing to realize who and when that decision was made.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biden should head to East Palestine with an open checkbook.......and see how the response is
When Joe went to Ohio for the Intel ground breaking, Mike D and Rob Portman were there, groveling next to him. Clapping like fan boys at everything he said. Then on their personal Twitter and local news had camera angles that made it look like Joe wasn't there.

So probably like that.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cliff notes so you don't have to read the whole thread.

Nazi Sympathizer, who marched in Charlottesville, became a drug smuggler (yeah he was a fentanyl drug smuggler over the Mexican border) was charged with federal crimes, found dead.
Left behind a wife and 5 kids.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking with the open checkbook Biden could talk about dropping some serious cash to help the people and the cleanup then the not from that area would probably change from bitching about him doing nothing to him wanting to do too much.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the not sure if this is satire files. If not, what a bunch of morans.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cliff notes so you don't have to read the whole thread.

Nazi Sympathizer, who marched in Charlottesville, became a drug smuggler (yeah he was a fentanyl drug smuggler over the Mexican border) was charged with federal crimes, found dead.
Left behind a wife and 5 kids.

teddy von nukem (that is his real name - he changed it in 2012)

holy fuck.

well the world is a better place with him dead.

wonder how he died.

word has it, he killed himself.

According to law enforcement records, Von Nukem quickly admitted that he had been paid 4,000 Mexican pesos (around $215) to smuggle the pills into the country.

he probably thought $4,000 Pesos was a lot of money ....

“Suicide notes were found at the scene, left for law enforcement and his children, however handwriting was somewhat inconsistent,” the coroner’s report states."

cue the conspiracy theories

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t3_112x6iz

The only way this doesn't happen is if East Palestine becomes the new Centralia Pa. before then.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Suicide notes were found at the scene, left for law enforcement and his children, however handwriting was somewhat inconsistent,” the coroner’s report states."

I know one thing, if I ever got to the point of offing myself - penmanship would be at the top of my priority list.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word has it, he killed himself.

he probably thought $4,000 Pesos was a lot of money ....

Hunter Biden strikes again!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know one thing, if I ever got to the point of offing myself - penmanship would be at the top of my priority list.

with the amount of suicides I have dealt with, you would be surprised at how many had clear, concise and clean hand writing

Status
Not open for further replies.