• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nikki Haley has an entire record of being a pretty stern Trumpist to attack without devolving into sexism and racism but there sure is a lot of shit being thrown out there about her.

The whole point of that conversation was stupid, along with the whole notion of what Nikki was trying to do.

If you look at it contextually Nikki went on about ageism and being a certain age to be competent to run for office. That is the whole point of it, meaning what exactly is the "right" age to start talking about this?

She used the age of 75, but who is to say someone who is in their early 50's (IE..Nikki) is competent and of right mind?
If you are going to mandate a test it needs to be for all not just a specific group.

With that said I agree that the older people in government need to be voted out, but that is on us more than the individual.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole point of that conversation was stupid, along with the whole notion of what Nikki was trying to do.

If you look at it contextually Nikki went on about ageism and being a certain age to be competent to run for office. That is the whole point of it, meaning what exactly is the "right" age to start talking about this?

She used the age of 75, but who is to say someone who is in their early 50's (IE..Nikki) is competent and of right mind?
If you are going to mandate a test it needs to be for all not just a specific group.

With that said I agree that the older people in government need to be voted out, but that is on us more than the individual.
I think if they can use statistics showing cognitive decline based on age poses a risk to national security and thus testing is warranted after x age it might make sense.

If someone's in their 50's and just sounds batshit then obviously they're going to get voted in. That's the new way.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if they can use statistics showing cognitive decline based on age poses a risk to national security and thus testing is warranted after x age it might make sense.

If someone's in their 50's and just sounds batshit then obviously they're going to get voted in. That's the new way.
Sure you can but based on what and what skills? It is way too subjective because whoever makes the test will skew the questioning to their favor. This is US politics we are talking about, nothing objective and scientific will be done.

And if you make a cognitive test, make it for all and not biased towards a certain age.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the grand jury recommended perjury charges against all who lied under oath.

Now with that said I fully expect nothing to happen.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the grand jury recommended perjury charges against all who lied under oath.

Now with that said I fully expect nothing to happen.
You know what kinds of countries lets people involved in planning a coup walk away free and/or remain in power? Shithole countries.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think if you can't beat them join them, you woke illumanti pedo-phile bastards.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think if you can't beat them join them, you woke illumanti pedo-phile bastards.
If you go on twitter and start a podcast you can be making pretty good money. Then just think you will be speaking at the next CPAC.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope these two rot or at least where is the shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.