• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story’s from September but I can’t imagine they approved much more in the meantime from this fund. And while this article in particular is hammering hone how little BC has gotten compared to Ontario the reality given where the housing crisis is impacting the hardest is Ontario should have received about $9 billion by now, BC $4 billion and the rest split throughout the country. That’s pathetic failure to act.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

crickets-fozzy.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now you are telling me the man that discovered he could suck his own dick is also a huge rapist. Nah, you don't say.

:L

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems very odd. he gets paid to fuck.
still not enough?
The assault charges are probably because he has a history of whipping it out in front of women and grabbing them inappropriately because he thinks every woman wants to be loved by a giant mole rat.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe some of you have seen this, but this video from Marjorie Taylor Greene is so disgusting and almost looks like a training run for January 6th. One of the men in the video later did come to the insurrection. Who fucking behaves like this? And how has the party not expelled her?

Pertinent parts - 4:03 - Greene says that Reps. are "our employees," except she's wrong if they aren't your actual representative
10:30 - Visitors harass AOC's staff as MTG eggs them on, fakes victimhood, calls AOC a murderer, and laughs - your worst co-worker was never this bad

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe some of you have seen this, but this video from Marjorie Taylor Greene is so disgusting and almost looks like a training run for January 6th. One of the men in the video later did come to the insurrection. Who fucking behaves like this? And how has the party not expelled her?

Pertinent parts - 4:03 - Greene says that Reps. are "our employees," except she's wrong if they aren't your actual representative
10:30 - Visitors harass AOC's staff as MTG eggs them on, fakes victimhood, calls AOC a murderer, and laughs - your worst co-worker was never this bad

So on top of all the other disgusting things she is, she is a sovereign citizen. And the fools that call themselves SOVCITS might be the lowest form of scum going.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, you know it is happening.
Well I guess the bright side to that will be the Facebook morons will be happy “we will get all of our military equipment back that Biden gave the Taliban”

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't get sucked back in, don't get sucked back in, don't get sucked back in...
Ten dead Marines apparently. Biden said a week ago any attack against Americans would be met with a "swift and forceful response".

What a shit show.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten dead Marines apparently. Biden said a week ago any attack against Americans would be met with a "swift and forceful response".

What a shit show.

Totally and no matter what Biden was in a lose/lose situation. Everyone before him just blew it off. Even if you don't like him he is probably the only president since Reagan on who isn't narcissistic enough and can accept the fate of looking like a fuck up. Well Bush Jr maybe, but he was just a fuck up in general.

NOTE: Not saying Reagan could have handled it. I meant since this fiasco really started..IE around Reagan's time.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally and no matter what Biden was in a lose/lose situation. Everyone before him just blew it off. Even if you don't like him he is probably the only president since Reagan on who isn't narcissistic enough and can accept the fate of looking like a fuck up. Well Bush Jr maybe, but he was just a fuck up in general.

NOTE: Not saying Reagan could have handled it. I meant since this fiasco really started..IE around Reagan's time.
I think the difference is Reagan had that (for the time) old-timey charm that he could just kind of brush off the mistakes with a "I believed in what I was doing", ie Iran-Contra.

Biden's never exactly been the greatest orator and that was before he got to old folks home age. They're struggling with the optics, the messaging and now they're struggling with dead Americans in an operation that was supposed to prevent anymore in this theatre. This is all so damaging to the administration I'm not sure there's a way back for them.

/Even excusing Biden for a minute, his team are doing a piss-poor job with basically everything related to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.