• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has CPC at about the popular vote they got in 2019 but Liberals down 2 pts and NDP up 4.

/that PPC 6% number is pretty concerning.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the difference is Reagan had that (for the time) old-timey charm that he could just kind of brush off the mistakes with a "I believed in what I was doing", ie Iran-Contra.

Biden's never exactly been the greatest orator and that was before he got to old folks home age. They're struggling with the optics, the messaging and now they're struggling with dead Americans in an operation that was supposed to prevent anymore in this theatre. This is all so damaging to the administration I'm not sure there's a way back for them.

/Even excusing Biden for a minute, his team are doing a piss-poor job with basically everything related to this.

Oh there isn't a way back, but he was screwed no matter what. And since he is an old goat
walter superbowl at jeff dunhams house GIF by Jeff Dunham
he lost all couth, on top of not have those extreme narcissistic traits most Presidents have. He unfortunately was the right one in office to end this, whereas the others would have continued to blow it off and make up shit, as if they were trying.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think the alternative....we can have this type of mentality in office:

That will lead us to some war that will cripple the economy again and overspend yet again on military.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That will lead us to some war that will cripple the economy again and overspend yet again on military.

which is probably what the "news" agency like fox want as they are probably controlled by the contractors for this ,,, that channel needs to just stop broadcasting....

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me, starting to read the tweet: "Johnny Joey Jones, haha funny made-up name"

Me, looking down at the chyron: "Oh, a real human actual goes by that."

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The campaign is barely two weeks old but has had its share of dumbness. This might be the dumbest yet though.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf:

She must have been so drugged out of her mind the last four years.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the difference is Reagan had that (for the time) old-timey charm that he could just kind of brush off the mistakes with a "I believed in what I was doing", ie Iran-Contra.

Biden's never exactly been the greatest orator and that was before he got to old folks home age. They're struggling with the optics, the messaging and now they're struggling with dead Americans in an operation that was supposed to prevent anymore in this theatre. This is all so damaging to the administration I'm not sure there's a way back for them.

/Even excusing Biden for a minute, his team are doing a piss-poor job with basically everything related to this.
Well, the things he knew he was doing.
Oh there isn't a way back, but he was screwed no matter what. And since he is an old goat
walter superbowl at jeff dunhams house GIF by Jeff Dunham
he lost all couth, on top of not have those extreme narcissistic traits most Presidents have. He unfortunately was the right one in office to end this, whereas the others would have continued to blow it off and make up shit, as if they were trying.
Or worse stoked the fires to appease the defense contractors who control them and want to keep building things that sit unused for 3 years until they are given to small town police departments. .
which is probably what the "news" agency like fox want as they are probably controlled by the contractors for this ,,, that channel needs to just stop broadcasting....
What a wonderful world that would be.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the things he knew he was doing.

Or worse stoked the fires to appease the defense contractors who control them and want to keep building things that sit unused for 3 years until they are given to small town police departments. .

What a wonderful world that would be.
Which was very little.

As for the second point, glad that Dickhead Cheney isn't still in power and Don Rumsfeld is dead.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LPC doing less vetting of their candidates than the NDP did that year they ran a bunch of strippers and bartenders in Quebec and won.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee shocker ISIS claims responsibility for the attack today.
Didn't the orange dick head claim he ended ISIS and wanted a "Noble" peace prize for it?

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee shocker ISIS claims responsibility for the attack today.
That fits Biden's narrative better. He is standing by the "releasing" of information on Americans to facilitate their passing through Taliban lines. People are shitting on Biden for "negotiating" with the Taliban when it's part of the withdrawal agreement. Taliban has agreed to not interfere with American citizens leaving.

If ISIS says they did it, it might be an out for Biden to not launch an offensive against Afghanistan.

Honestly, as soon as the US is out, I would expect ISIS and Taliban to go at it.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I cannot believe this thread exists on the NHL forum. I am going back in my hole. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.