• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are too stupid to be in Congress part…..eh lost count.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that makes it three credible sexual assaults accusations for ole Schlappy boy...

Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) Chair Matt Schlapp agreed to a $480,000 settlement with the GOP strategist who had accused him of sexual assault, according to media reports.

A source familiar with the details told CNN that the sum was paid to Carlton Huffman, the Republican operative who accused Schlapp of grabbing him without consent. Huffman received the settlement through an insurance policy in exchange for dropping the lawsuit.

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that makes it three credible sexual assaults accusations for ole Schlappy boy...

Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) Chair Matt Schlapp agreed to a $480,000 settlement with the GOP strategist who had accused him of sexual assault, according to media reports.

A source familiar with the details told CNN that the sum was paid to Carlton Huffman, the Republican operative who accused Schlapp of grabbing him without consent. Huffman received the settlement through an insurance policy in exchange for dropping the lawsuit.

Two additions to this story - Huffman originally said “The claims made in my lawsuits were the result of a complete misunderstanding, and I regret that the lawsuit caused pain to the Schlapp family... Neither the Schlapps nor the ACU paid me anything to dismiss my claims against them.” The latter being an obvious lie to be able to say technically that Schlapps' insurance company paid out a half million dollars. I'm going to lean on my legal training here and relay to you all, mere layman without a refined technical understanding of these matters, that insurance companies don't generally just pay half a million dollars for a "misunderstanding" or when there client bears no fault. Bear is a fancy word meaning "carry." It is also a large bisexual or gay man, but that has no bearing (sorry, means relevance in this context) on this story at all.

There ya go, some real inside baseball stuff for you. Huffman must have misunderstand that one's balls on the passenger seat often get in the way of the hands of a vehicle's driver. Happens all the time.

To really top off this shit sandwich with a nice slice of tomato (and by tomato, I mean more fecal matter), Huffman himself is facing charges that he sexually assaulted two women (19, 22) nearly two decades his junior who were scared to resist because he openly had a gun on the table.

#FamilyValues

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two additions to this story - Huffman originally said “The claims made in my lawsuits were the result of a complete misunderstanding, and I regret that the lawsuit caused pain to the Schlapp family... Neither the Schlapps nor the ACU paid me anything to dismiss my claims against them.” The latter being an obvious lie to be able to say technically that Schlapps' insurance company paid out a half million dollars. I'm going to lean on my legal training here and relay to you all, mere layman without a refined technical understanding of these matters, that insurance companies don't generally just pay half a million dollars for a "misunderstanding" or when there client bears no fault. Bear is a fancy word meaning "carry." It is also a large bisexual or gay man, but that has no bearing (sorry, means relevance in this context) on this story at all.

There ya go, some real inside baseball stuff for you. Huffman must have misunderstand that one's balls on the passenger seat often get in the way of the hands of a vehicle's driver. Happens all the time.

To really top off this shit sandwich with a nice slice of tomato (and by tomato, I mean more fecal matter), Huffman himself is facing charges that he sexually assaulted two women (19, 22) nearly two decades his junior who were scared to resist because he openly had a gun on the table.

#FamilyValues
Thank you for the bare facts.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut the guy some slack. "Federal Interstate Highway System" is a lot of words, you can't expect someone to read AND understand all of them.
Also a lot of complex words.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Joe on the attack - Take off the kid gloves and show people just how deranged Trump truly is.

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also a lot of complex words.

That barge (one extra “g”) barely (only slightly) nudged that support and the bridge could not bear (back to “carry”) the stress. Oh boy, I need a bear. I mean beer.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Joan Rivers is still alive! :L

Seriously, she is trending on shitter and this is why.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hugh Jackman?!? He's not even American.

im-canadian-wolverine.gif