• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MTG has competition

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Joe Biden should have immunity as well, so let’s shut down this impeachment hearing etc.

Well, it's clear this Republican impeachment inquiry is just a sham and they're doing it out of sheer pettiness and spite.

Q. Where's the evidence?
A. We need the inquiry to find the evidence.

O-kay.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's clear this Republican impeachment inquiry is just a sham and they're doing it out of sheer pettiness and spite.

Q. Where's the evidence?

O-kay.
At least try to manufacture some evidence then. So what if it’s fake and doesn’t stick - the truth doesn’t matter in the MAGA world and the base would eat it up. I’m mean c’mon - how hard is it to doctor financial records these days? Quit being lazy.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Q. Where's the evidence?

O-kay.
At least try to manufacture some evidence then. So what if it’s fake and doesn’t stick - the truth doesn’t matter in the MAGA world and the base would eat it up. I’m mean c’mon - how hard is it to doctor financial records these days? Quit being lazy.
Evidence is all on Hunters laptop ... GOP got a guy looking into it ... problem is he found all that p*rn on it and got sidetracked

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're currently going over it with a fine toothed Comer.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if Trump gets away with this presidential immunity grift that is his defense for Jan 6 (which is probably going to happen and is ludicrous that he even is trying) it basically says that he is allowed to make harsh decisions above the law for national security (which is basically their defense) then what he is saying was that Biden becoming president was a threat to him er.... national security so he tried to remove it... so if he wins (and again he probably will) can Biden then have Trump taken care of as a matter of national security and claim immunity? then wipe out any other potential risks?

the USA is a fucking wild place right now

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
so if Trump gets away with this presidential immunity grift that is his defense for Jan 6 (which is probably going to happen and is ludicrous that he even is trying) it basically says that he is allowed to make harsh decisions above the law for national security (which is basically their defense) then what he is saying was that Biden becoming president was a threat to him er.... national security so he tried to remove it... so if he wins (and again he probably will) can Biden then have Trump taken care of as a matter of national security and claim immunity? then wipe out any other potential risks?

the USA is a fucking wild place right now
It's wild that his defense isn't "I'm not guilty", it's basically "I'm allowed to be guilty".

Prison and family bankruptcy, please.