• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get that from his statement. or am I missing something?

@SLY what did the Dems do wrong in 2016 in the last week?

If only the Dems could have stopped James Comey from re-opening his investigation back in 2016. Stupid Dems and their faulty crystal ball.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The resemblance is uncanny. I might take out a new mortgage if it got me 5 minutes in a ring with Miller. Top 3 most punchable face of all-time.

that is terrifying to think they could get in power

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, if anybody is curious why I'm pretty fired up about this Nazi rally, my dad lost older brothers fighting the actual Nazis during the Second World War. Anybody casting a vote for Trump needs to have their head examined.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, if anybody is curious why I'm pretty fired up about this Nazi rally, my dad lost older brothers fighting the actual Nazis during the Second World War. Anybody casting a vote for Trump needs to have their head examined.
I don't think its hyperbole to say that Trump is a Nazi and he is trying his hardest to turn America into Nazi Germany. The proof just gets more and more shown each and every time he rallys and releases his propaganda machine.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing - Don't get offended if people call you racist when you say racist things, this isn't complicated...

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - A literal Nazi rally happens in your back yard and the first thought is blame the Dems. Okay then.
Who else am I to blame? This should be no contest, but here we are. Sure, we have slightly less than half the nation as brain dead racists, but the democrats should be able to run better candidates and a better platform to completely stomp the republicans… and they’re not.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get that from his statement. or am I missing something?

@SLY what did the Dems do wrong in 2016 in the last week?
Counting their eggs before they hatch or whatever… putting the cart before the horse. This is not won yet. Everyone thought Hillary was going to destroy Trump, and mailed it in. They should’ve been far more aggressive in the weeks leading up, and it’s been rather soft.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only the Dems could have stopped James Comey from re-opening his investigation back in 2016. Stupid Dems and their faulty crystal ball.
That wasn’t the only thing, c’mon. She was a shit candidate that a good deal of voters despised, on both sides.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn’t the only thing, c’mon. She was a shit candidate that a good deal of voters despised, on both sides.

I'll grant you that, I would have preferred Bernie, but Comey re-starting his investigation certainly had a huge impact.

Reactions: SLY

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And tbf, didn’t she actually have classified stuff in her email server or whatever? I mean if you break the law you break the law. The timing was fucked, but it is what it is.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this was about Hillary but You don't think Harris is qualified as the best candidate for the Dems? Why? And who would you think is better?

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think its hyperbole to say that Trump is a Nazi and he is trying his hardest to turn America into Nazi Germany. The proof just gets more and more shown each and every time he rallys and releases his propaganda machine.
There is a long history of him mentioning idolizing Hitler. He has cozied up to dictators his whole life. His first wife "fell down the steps" after pointing our he kept a copy of Mein Kampf on his bedside table. Saying he wants to use Nazi Germany as a blueprint is simply a statement of fact. Just read Project 2025. Look at the people he surrounds himself with. Look at how he responds to dissent in the ranks.

I just wish I knew more about Kamala's policies so I could make an informed decision.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Worth the full watch, but the bit on Lee Greenwood floored me.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this was about Hillary but You don't think Harris is qualified as the best candidate for the Dems? Why? And who would you think is better?
Me personally? I’d rather see Jared Polis from CO in that spot. But that’s a far shot and he wasn’t in the running. Newsom from CA, Bashear from KY, Whitmer from MI… at the end of the day I’d rather have seen Biden out a lot earlier and an actual open primary. That would be democratic. VP or not, she shouldn’t have been a shoe-in, that should not by default make you the “best candidate”. Would I rather see Kamala over Trump? Yes. Will I cast that vote? No. For two reasons: One, I don’t support Kamala and will only vote for candidates I want moving forward (not this lesser of two piles of shit nonsense), and Two, my vote in CT doesn’t matter. CT is going blue no matter what.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me personally? I’d rather see Jared Polis from CO in that spot. But that’s a far shot and he wasn’t in the running. Newsom from CA, Bashear from KY, Whitmer from MI… at the end of the day I’d rather have seen Biden out a lot earlier and an actual open primary. That would be democratic. VP or not, she shouldn’t have been a shoe-in, that should not by default make you the “best candidate”. Would I rather see Kamala over Trump? Yes. Will I cast that vote? No. For two reasons: One, I don’t support Kamala and will only vote for candidates I want moving forward (not this lesser of two piles of shit nonsense), and Two, my vote in CT doesn’t matter. CT is going blue no matter what.

it is not nonsense and its more than this with Trump and you have to know that. She is fully qualified and you will NEVER get someone that does not have the perfect qualities as they are politicians first and foremost.

but in this you cant honestly look at that NY rally and not want to do anything you can to keep him out of office even if it means voting for harris. it is flat out wrong man...