• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some kid whose mother drove him across state lines to shoot protesters. Now hes a right wing hero

I wondered but holy fuck, he doesn't look real.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wondered but holy fuck, he doesn't look real.
I dont like to spread rumors....but supposedly Cory Perry is sleeping with Kyle's mother too.
FEHho2rXsAAUDha

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but since I dont have 100% proof its fake. I have to assume its 100% real.

That also describes a lot of people's attitude towards the COVID-19 vaccine - If it's not 100% effective and prevents me from getting COVID, then I'm not going to take it.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That also describes a lot of people's attitude towards the COVID-19 vaccine - If it's not 100% effective and prevents me from getting COVID, then I'm not going to take it.
I got the latest Covid vaccine and now I have a sinus infection... Could be a coincidence, I guess. I wonder if Normal Lear got the vaccination.....

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you mention this. Literally was just picking up special food at the vet, dog has a kidney stone. The person in front of me was talking to the vet tech at the desk how they just got over Covid and went on about not getting the vaccine. But as soon as their dog came out she asked the tech if she has all their shots and vaccines? The vet tech told them yes and this lady literally said “great she can go to obedience class now”.

I just stood there with my head down and thought no one here sees the irony in all of that.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you mention this. Literally was just picking up special food at the vet, dog has a kidney stone. The person in front of me was talking to the vet tech at the desk how they just got over Covid and went on about not getting the vaccine. But as soon as their dog came out she asked the tech if she has all their shots and vaccines? The vet tech told them yes and this lady literally said “great she can go to obedience class now”.

I just stood there with my head down and thought no one here sees the irony in all of that.

Hope your pooch gets better soon :thumb: