• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ I know Sherrod Brown would appreciate some money (as would the Yes on Issue 1 people). Like JD Vance, suddenly Bernie Moreno seems to have unlimited ad buy dollars.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Democrats should start spending a lot more campaign money on competitive downballot races over the Harris ticket and I think Sonia Sotomayor needs to give retirement a serious think.
I get where you are coming from, I really wished they would have forced Ginsburg out with multiple years left in Obama’s term. We would be so much better off right now.

As for justices I bet Thomas and or Ailto retire if Trump is re-elected. They are older and it gets them off free and clear from all the crap they did.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't think he's illiterate, but there is certainly cognitive decline combined with failing eyesight and being too vain to wear glasses. That's the formula for what we're currently seeing.
Pete Davidson says that he doesn't think Trump can read. I'm not going to argue with him. If I did he might end up sleeping with every woman in my life.

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was with you buddy but why this version instead of Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes?
Lol. Same! This one was just easier to find and I was just like 'fuck it.' ;)

Just be glad it's not... oh no.... i can't stop it... what is happeni...

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ I know Sherrod Brown would appreciate some money (as would the Yes on Issue 1 people). Like JD Vance, suddenly Bernie Moreno seems to have unlimited ad buy dollars.
It's important and obviously want to hold onto all seats but it's likely going to be for naught anyway if Montana’s polling is accurate. I didn’t realize how badly Tester was doing but I think he might be cooked. Gets worse in that the 2026 senate elections are again almost entirely Dem-held swing state seats with only NC maybe being in play. That's looking at 4 years of hoping nobody kicks it lol.

The Dems have a good shot at the House and that should be the main focus. It’s also why Trump keeps campaigning in NY and CA.

I get where you are coming from, I really wished they would have forced Ginsburg out with multiple years left in Obama’s term. We would be so much better off right now.

As for justices I bet Thomas and or Ailto retire if Trump is re-elected. They are older and it gets them off free and clear from all the crap they did.
She was too popular toward the end of her life and any Biden-esque "coup" against her probably wouldn't have been received well but, well, here we are and even with that example nobody bothered to lift a finger to try and get rid of Biden despite the fact as early as last year most people were pretty confident the guy wasn't going to be able to do this.

Democrats are on the verge of fumbling a second election to Trump and that's just so unbelievable to me.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's important and obviously want to hold onto all seats but it's likely going to be for naught anyway if Montana’s polling is accurate. I didn’t realize how badly Tester was doing but I think he might be cooked. Gets worse in that the 2026 senate elections are again almost entirely Dem-held swing state seats with only NC maybe being in play. That's looking at 4 years of hoping nobody kicks it lol.

The Dems have a good shot at the House and that should be the main focus. It’s also why Trump keeps campaigning in NY and CA.

She was too popular toward the end of her life and any Biden-esque "coup" against her probably wouldn't have been received well but, well, here we are and even with that example nobody bothered to lift a finger to try and get rid of Biden despite the fact as early as last year most people were pretty confident the guy wasn't going to be able to do this.

Democrats are on the verge of fumbling a second election to Trump and that's just so unbelievable to me.
Really could have handled it like she was retiring but I feel at the time the party was still on that “high road” bs vs doing what was right. Could have been done very easily but somehow they would have screwed it up.

As for this election Biden should have stepped aside a while ago but they waited until he looked bad in a debate to make it seem easier, sadly it put Harris/Walz at a disadvantage.

They do like punching themselves in the dick.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ideas would you have to stop 70 to 80 million people from voting for Trump?

Or are you just getting ahead of it so in case he wins you can have fun blaming it on the democrats and not the people who voted for him?

Enjoy yourself.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for this election Biden should have stepped aside a while ago but they waited until he looked bad in a debate to make it seem easier, sadly it put Harris/Walz at a disadvantage.

They do like punching themselves in the dick.
I don't completely disagree with you, but how sure are you four months more would have swayed any of the probable Trump voters? Or energized anyone on the fence about voting at all that won't be convinced in this timeframe?

IMO it would have just been four more months of a candidate making bigoted statements and calling his opponent retarded and half the country being OK with it.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ideas would you have to stop 70 to 80 million people from voting for Trump?

Or are you just getting ahead of it so in case he wins you can have fun blaming it on the democrats and not the people who voted for him?

Enjoy yourself.
I agree that you can’t stop people voting for him. It is mind numbing how many do. What annoys me more are the folks who don’t vote or vote for some BS candidate instead of voting for the best option to help them personally.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enjoy yourself.
An open primary to find a candidate who can turn some voters, for one?

Kamala’s losing voting blocks who have been democrat for forever. If you have any ideas why black guys and Hispanics don’t like her maybe you should tell her because she hasn’t got a clue and it’s obviously causing her a real problem, the kind you usually weed out during the primary (see: Hillary vs. Bernie).

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't completely disagree with you, but how sure are you four months more would have swayed any of the probable Trump voters? Or energized anyone on the fence about voting at all that won't be convinced in this timeframe?

IMO it would have just been four more months of a candidate making bigoted statements and calling his opponent retarded and half the country being OK with it.
There is no swaying Trump voters. It is the people who don’t vote what drives me crazy. Not that a longer Harris campaign would have done more but what it could have done was eliminate the bs rhetoric around no one knowing her policies or the bs around no primaries.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An open primary to find a candidate who can turn some voters, for one?

Kamala’s losing voting blocks who have been democrat for forever. If you have any ideas why black guys and Hispanics don’t like her maybe you should tell her because she hasn’t got a clue and it’s obviously causing her a real problem, the kind you usually weed out during the primary (see: Hillary vs. Bernie).
You're right man. Great job. Looking forward to the "told ya so" years!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no swaying Trump voters. It is the people who don’t vote what drives me crazy. Not that a longer Harris campaign would have do more but what it could have done was eliminate the bs rhetoric around no one knowing her policies or the bs around no primaries.
Doesnt seem to be.

I don't know, maybe. Two months ago I was hearing talking heads say her campaign probably benefited from not having having a long campaign or a or a possibly messy primary campaign.

Trump's social posts lately are insane rantings (even more than in the past IMO) and his rallys are hate filled nonsense...... so, yeah I'm not going to blame the democrats if he wins.