• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet the turkey did things the white way.

Messed up as it is, he's a 50 something year old mentally deficient man who's spent 30 years in prison and will carry that around psychologically with him forever regardless. No idea about his support system although my guess is it's probably not great if they let him plead guilty to begin with. This guy likely doesn't stand a chance outside of prison walls, and worst case is he offends, possibly gravely, and Sanders wears the clemency around her neck.

Like I said, messed up but I think I get this one. It's far more an indictment on our society at large than anything else because this guy doesn't deserve to be in jail.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Messed up as it is, he's a 50 something year old mentally deficient man who's spent 30 years in prison and will carry that around psychologically with him forever regardless. No idea about his support system although my guess is it's probably not great if they let him plead guilty to begin with. This guy likely doesn't stand a chance outside of prison walls, and worst case is he offends, possibly gravely, and Sanders wears the clemency around her neck.

Like I said, messed up but I think I get this one. It's far more an indictment on our society at large than anything else because this guy doesn't deserve to be in jail.
I doubt he had a chance to have a support system. Essentially they had him cornered in an interrogation room and got him to confess to something he didn't do. Cheap tactic done by the police in the US.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Trudeau was just bleeding voters to the Conservatives. This poll has NDP looking at almost doubling their seat count. Don’t think it’ll ever look much better for Jagmeet, either.

If the NDP don’t end their supply agreement and force an election in the new year there’s absolutely no explanation other than there’s something corrupt happening behind the scenes. They can’t pass up a chance at forming the official opposition.