• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, does anyone think that Putin is going to stop at Ukraine if he is successful? Poland could be next on his hit list, although I think Poland is quite aware of that possibility and they've been ramping up their military spending and recruitment.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magats: the economy sucks, Biden and inflation are killing the country

Also Magats: I got to get me one of those fake gold watches

This idiot is selling a $100 commemorative coin made out of silver which is worth $30 when you consider the price of silver

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
This idiot is selling a $100 commemorative coin made out of silver which is worth $30 when you consider the price of silver
I would say that's the one thing he's not an idiot about.

He has found morons willing to buy anything, and is cashing in as fast as he can.
I've been kind of mad at myself for not finding a way to grift these idiots in some small way.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that's the one thing he's not an idiot about.

He has found morons willing to buy anything, and is cashing in as fast as he can.
I've been kind of mad at myself for not finding a way to grift these idiots in some small way.
True, I never thought of it like that. My dislike for him doesn’t let me think rationally at times

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, does anyone think that Putin is going to stop at Ukraine if he is successful? Poland could be next on his hit list, although I think Poland is quite aware of that possibility and they've been ramping up their military spending and recruitment.
He couldn't even get through Ukraine though? Poland actually has a well-outfitted military sufficient enough to repel Russia even before NATO gets involved. The Baltics are at risk, for sure, but NATO has an obligation to them and they actually pay their bills so there's no "they don't pay their fair share" argument to be made about them.

Trump's a fucking idiot on Ukraine and has been since he was in office but there's a reality here that the war there has dragged on far beyond the point where further meaningful advances will be made on either side and yet we're going on year three with western nations expected to continue funneling billions in money, aid and weapons to keep the meat grinder going. Popular sentiment both in Europe and North America is asking why this is still going on and it isn't an unreasonable question considering the incredible financial challenges people are facing.

At some point the funnel is going to be turned off. That it's been nearly 3 years and the two sides have barely been at the negotiating table in forever is a failure, period.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He couldn't even get through Ukraine though? Poland actually has a well-outfitted military sufficient enough to repel Russia even before NATO gets involved. The Baltics are at risk, for sure, but NATO has an obligation to them and they actually pay their bills so there's no "they don't pay their fair share" argument to be made about them.

Trump's a fucking idiot on Ukraine and has been since he was in office but there's a reality here that the war there has dragged on far beyond the point where further meaningful advances will be made on either side and yet we're going on year three with western nations expected to continue funneling billions in money, aid and weapons to keep the meat grinder going. Popular sentiment both in Europe and North America is asking why this is still going on and it isn't an unreasonable question considering the incredible financial challenges people are facing.

At some point the funnel is going to be turned off. That it's been nearly 3 years and the two sides have barely been at the negotiating table in forever is a failure, period.

It certainly doesn't help that in addition to Ukraine, the States are lending big time support (military and financial) to Israel and who knows how long that conflict/aggression is going to last. The outcome of the US election in November certainly will have far reaching consequences.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It certainly doesn't help that in addition to Ukraine, the States are lending big time support (military and financial) to Israel and who knows how long that conflict/aggression is going to last. The outcome of the US election in November certainly will have far reaching consequences.
6,000 years and counting

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but question that and you will be summarily executed.

Or your cell phone will explode.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
p6tjh6qqi5rd1.jpeg

I agree, that's why I am not voting for Trump