• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had this exact scenario once. Someone was accused of something and protested their innocence. I said we could prove the origins of the, uhhh, items in question and he said he "didn't want to deal with it".

Being a corporate entity in which he did not own the device it was on, legal counsel gave me the go ahead.

It was a bad week for that guy

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is more useful to the Dems being on the republican ticket.
No sense shaking that up
Normally I think it hardly matters who is the VP. However in this case it might. Unlikable weird guy who is second in command to a 78 year old tub of lard.......

I was thinking again earlier, when Trump does pass away no matter how, think of all the MAGA conspiracy theories there will be

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I think it hardly matters who is the VP. However in this case it might. Unlikable weird guy who is second in command to a 78 year old tub of lard.......

I was thinking again earlier, when Trump does pass away no matter how, think of all the MAGA conspiracy theories there will be
As I told the MAGA AirBNB owner in Florida, the people of Ohio quickly got to the point where they passionately dislike the guy and his choice may cost Trump Ohio. And that was before the lunatic started making up stories about people eating pets and trying to order donuts on camera.

I'm just glad to see how so many people in other states are developing the same dislike for him.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ruzrb5d13oqd1.jpeg

Yesterday in PA, Trump held a campaign event at a grocery store, where in full view of the cameras he handed a potential voter money.

I wonder what it's like to commit felony after felony on camera and face no repercussions?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ruzrb5d13oqd1.jpeg

Yesterday in PA, Trump held a campaign event at a grocery store, where in full view of the cameras he handed a potential voter money.

I wonder what it's like to commit felony after felony on camera and face no repercussions?

it is insane how much he gets away with.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ruzrb5d13oqd1.jpeg

I'm pretty sure that is a shot of someone giving him money for the his Stop The Steal fund.