• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Dash! For your outstanding and knowledgeable posts an organization I represent would like to present you with the Dynamite Individual in Canadian Knowledge award! It should be a nice dinner and photo ops! Wait until you see the trophy!

Details to come.

@Comeds , I don't know what to say. As a way of reciprocation, I have submitted your name for the Kind and Noble Orator of Baltimore award. Best of luck buddy.

I just got nominated for the Community Innovation Teamwork Resilience & Unity Success award... I wonder if I should go

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe they will get Maddy Cawthorn to replace him.
Well he fits in perfectly for the MAGA movement.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/19/politics/kfile-mark-robinson-black-nazi-pro-slavery-****-forum

this one alone... :pout:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew the Dave Chapelle skit on Clayton Bigsby was about Mark Robinson.

From the CNN article: https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/19/poli...-black-nazi-pro-slavery-****-forum/index.html
Robinson, who would become North Carolina’s first Black governor if elected, also repeatedly maligned civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., attacking him in such intense terms that a user accused him of being a white supremacist.

“Get that f*cking commie bastard off the National Mall!,” Robinson wrote about the dedication of the memorial to King in Washington, DC, by then-President Barack Obama.

“I’m not in the KKK. They don’t let blacks join. If I was in the KKK I would have called him Martin Lucifer Koon!” Robinson responded.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naturally this showed up in my favorites after the Chapelle skit.

Anyway NOW I know where Trump is getting his funding. :D

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I used a ratchet strap on my 95 Volvo to keep the tailgate down :D

Let me know when you rig a wire coat hanger to your driver side windshield wiper and you keep the other end in your car through the open window and when it’s raining and pull the hanger to move the wiper arm.

Ahhh, the pieces of shit I drive in college.