• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Just read a news article that is scary. In east central Baltimore a group of feral dogs is on the loose - killing and eating Haitian people. :(

Because of that stupids fake news story, the dog uprising has begun.

Sleep well @mattola
:(

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Wow. Just read a news article that is scary. In east central Baltimore a group of feral dogs is on the loose - killing and eating Haitian people. :(

Sleep well @mattola
If they were eating racists instead, I'd 100% be rooting for the dogs.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, I was just chatting with my wife and if the assassination attempt earlier this summer would have been successful, we would have been denied all the fantastic soundbites and memes created from Tuesday night's debate. Not to mention that Trump would have gone down as a martyr and that would have been brutal.

Just keep him living and being a total embarrassment, it's so much better.

/As long as he loses in November

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, I was just chatting with my wife and if the assassination attempt earlier this summer would have been successful, we would have been denied all the fantastic soundbites and memes created from Tuesday night's debate. Not to mention that Trump would have gone down as a martyr and that would have been brutal.

Just keep him living and being a total embarrassment, it's so much better.

/As long as he loses in November
That last part is the huge if! If not we are screwed, as there will be a President Vance.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sleep well @mattola

already started buying extra snackos

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sleep well @mattola

Don't blame @mattola , it's the lamestream, fake news, libtard media that started all this.

Remember that joke woke newspaper run by the Jewish guy that had a comedy section back in the 1950s? Well if you recall they had a headline that read "Man Bites Dog". Well @dash and his grandkids had a good laugh that day but guess what? The media knew about this dog eating even back then and DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!! THE BLOOD OF THE CANINES IS ON THEIR HANDS NOT JUST HAITIANS!

/Okay, time for some more cough syrup.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game, set, and match, Mr. Roddick.

What a fucking asshole, and these disgusting people eat this shit up. Those 20,000 Haitians are legal migrants who descended upon Springfield because none of the white redneck trash that lives there wanted to work in the manufacturing jobs. They’d rather eat Percocets like M&Ms and collect money from the government and yell racist shit from their porches at people trying to make a better life for themselves and their family.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off beautiful dog!

Second my wife posted something similar on facebook and the one person went off saying it was all true. Someone else actually responded asking for proof. Her response back was there are all these people saying it and I believe them over the police and their local government.

Naturally I had to go look and you can't make that last part up, this person has a support the blue logo on their facebook page.

What a fucking asshole, and these disgusting people eat this shit up. Those 20,000 Haitians are legal migrants who descended upon Springfield because none of the white redneck trash that lives there wanted to work in the manufacturing jobs. They’d rather eat Percocets like M&Ms and collect money from the government and yell racist shit from their porches at people trying to make a better life for themselves and their family.
I mentioned before that I work on a team with 3 people who live in Springfield. With all of us being jaded, cynical cybersecurity people we've had some fun discussions about this the last few days.

No, there is no evidence AT ALL that any pet or wildfowl has been harmed. All of that is coming from a picture of a guy in Columbus and an actual news event about some crackhead in Akron. And racists.

It was a coordinated effort to get the migrants to Springfield to help save local businesses. The program was a tad too successful, and they got more people than they were prepared for. In a small city that has experienced a lot of people leaving, what remains of local infrastructure, particularly schools and health care, is over-run. Hospitals and schools need resources. Many of the migrants have never been to a doctor or dentist because where they came from is so bad. You chase out the migrants, you will see a lot of what remaining businesses there are shutter because there just isn't anyone to work there. 20,000 people moving anywhere all at once is going to be noticed.

Another issue is some of the migrants are trying to drive places (It's not a place with any sort of public transit) and they are REALLY bad at it. There have been a lot of car accidents, one fatal to a kid, and they need to figure that part out.

As one of my co-workers put it "I'm more worried about Johnny Yeehaw reading shit online and going on a shooting spree at Wal Mart than I ever have been about anyone from Haiti. "

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had way more to say

He only has a problem with it when it's "illegals" doing it

_107810999_trumpandepstein.jpg.webp

thedddd

Hoopla Cash