• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one other thing that bothers me a lot from last nights debate is Trumps denial that he did nothing wrong on J6. He even went so far to say that people were wrongly prosecuted for that day. He is saying to the world that he doesn't care what happened and that those cops died meant nothing to him. If he loses again I imagine that more of the same will continue..... hopefully he will.......... pass ........ um leave,,,,, um disappear from running again if Harris wins but the GOP will just continue doing what they are doing now.

it is nothing new on who he is but man he really should be in jail today for J6....
He even says no one died a few times on January 6th.

Maybe not all of his followers, but a lot support him like he's a cult leader. I have no idea why, to me he has zero charisma. I think when he's gone, be it in 60 days or 4 years, certain people in the gop will try to pick up where he left off.... but I think hope it won't work so well for them.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He even says no one died a few times on January 6th.

Maybe not all of his followers, but a lot support him like he's a cult leader. I have no idea why, to me he has zero charisma. I think when he's gone, be it in 60 days or 4 years, certain people in the gop will try to pick up where he left off.... but I think hope it won't work so well for them.
I would think the GOP are grooming someone for his replacement already

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

This answer is angering some people

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think the GOP are grooming someone for his replacement already
The thing is the GOP has split pretty much down the middle and each side is grooming their own. One side wants to continue to do the Reagan era single issue voter collecting to gain power so they can cut taxes for the rich and protect corporate interests (and do little else). The other wants to exterminate brown people and turn the Handmaid's Tale into reality.

One side wants the Mike Johnsons, Steve McCarthys, Liz Cheneys and Michael Steeles. The other loves MTG, Gaetz, Cruz, Bobo and the like.

The issue for the moderate side is they had to hitch their wagons to Palin and Trump to get the votes to get into power, so now those voters think the crazy is standard equipment. Alienate the nazis, never see power again. Embrace the nazis and watch moderates flock to the other side.

khaled-dj-khaled.gif

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This hayseed from Kentucky is such a profile in courage...Also, CNN is a joke for continually trotting this guy out.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This hayseed from Kentucky is such a profile in courage...Also, CNN is a joke for continually trotting this guy out.

Just as bad Bryan Lanza at the end trying to defend him.

The guy wasn't trying to give a thoughtful answer, he knows he is a racist and a piece of shit that was afraid to respond.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so he went to court to answer his driving without a license that he was caught on video talking to the judge while driving... while there they found he had a warrant 8 years outstanding for another charge and was arrested again...

holy shit man.. clean up your life

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ As that came in my feed I noticed this story:

Politicians can't let this family grieve and have no heart to listen to them.

Nathan Clark asked politicians, including Vance and Trump, who've brought up his son's death, to apologize. He said to use his son as a political tool is "reprehensible."

This statement alone is so true because, if so, NO ONE would know their story.

Nathan Clark, Aiden's father, said at a Springfield City Commission meeting on Tuesday night that he wished his son had been killed by a 60-year-old white man.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his comment on Laura Loomer lol I shared it at the exact comment moment

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ And she is a 9/11 conspriracy theorist. Trump brought her along for the events around the memorials.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember the MAGA's are complaining the debate was rigged for Harris, yet:

NOTE: Not complaining as he blabbered on and hurt himself but this goes against any of the narrative Trump wasn't treated well by the moderators.