• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She wants to make transgender operations on illegal aliens in prison was the exact quote

Just unhinged statements believed by his cult

What a country america has become
My 18 year old pointed out that if all the illegal immigrants are in prisons, then the border controls are working.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 18 year old pointed out that if all the illegal immigrants are in prisons, then the border controls are working.

Also, if they're seizing all these illegal drugs at the border, doesn't that mean that the border is working okay? Just imagine if they could put even more agents at the border which is what the Dems want to do, but the GOP killed it because Trump told them to kill it.

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@dash gets bonus points for working Tom Cochrane into the post-debate discussion.

1065764-img-0954web.jpg;w=960;h=640;bgcolor=000000

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, Kamala can sing this on November 5th...

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one of my friends from work, who is normal in every way that you could even imagine, not your typical MAGA idiot, but is pissed off at the border crisis admitted this morning that he thinks Harris will beat Trump because he cannot get out of his own way.

That is a couple of staunch Republicans that I’ve spoken to who seemed to be giving up on him, hopefully they are correct

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one of my friends from work, who is normal in every way that you could even imagine, not your typical MAGA idiot, but is pissed off at the border crisis admitted this morning that he thinks Harris will beat Trump because he cannot get out of his own way.

That is a couple of staunch Republicans that I’ve spoken to who seemed to be giving up on him, hopefully they are correct

I really can't fathom that this race remains as close as it currently is (if we can trust the polls). And maybe this is just wishful thinking on my behalf, but I think there's a good number of people out there that say they are voting Republican just to keep peace amongst their family and friends. When the rubber truly hits the road and people actually cast their ballot, it's hard to believe that so many of them will continue to support Trump.

This still doesn't change the fact that people need to get out and vote, people thought it was in the bag for Hillary in 2016 and we saw what happened.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't fathom that this race remains as close as it currently is (if we can trust the polls). And maybe this is just wishful thinking on my behalf, but I think there's a good number of people out there they say they are voting Republican just to keep peace amongst their family and friends. When the rubber truly hits the road and people actually cast their ballot, it's hard to believe that so many of them will continue to support Trump.

This still doesn't change the fact that people need to get out and vote, people thought it was in the bag for Hillary in 2016 and we saw what happened.
No doubt, even the ones that I know that have given up on him are going to vote for him, there’s no way that they won’t.

Hopefully your wishful thinking comes to fruition. This race should not be this close

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't fathom that this race remains as close as it currently is (if we can trust the polls). And maybe this is just wishful thinking on my behalf, but I think there's a good number of people out there that say they are voting Republican just to keep peace amongst their family and friends. When the rubber truly hits the road and people actually cast their ballot, it's hard to believe that so many of them will continue to support Trump.

Again, two big factors play into that.

1) 24x7 news *needs* the race to appear close or people won't tune in or click on their site and they won't make advertising dollars.
2) Polls are typically made up of people with landlines, who actually answer them. Which indicates they pretty much aren't talking to anyone under, say, 40.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, two big factors play into that.

1) 24x7 news *needs* the race to appear close or people won't tune in or click on their site and they won't make advertising dollars.
2) Polls are typically made up of people with landlines, who actually answer them. Which indicates they pretty much aren't talking to anyone under, say, 40.
it is like watching the debate last night and the mods would not stop Trump on his insane rants and going over time... they got massive ratings of course you let him speak

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is like watching the debate last night and the mods would not stop Trump on his insane rants and going over time... they got massive ratings of course you let him speak
At first it pissed me off they let him have all that mic time. But as he started rambling on and on about nonsense, it was well worth it.