• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the moderators gave Trump too much time and never pressed them on the questions. They were asking him when he wouldn't answer. They basically let him off the hook

You're not wrong, Matty. The moderators also didn't do near as much fact checking as I hoped they would do, of course the MAGAts think they went over the top on Trump calling him on his bs.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, I think she let him off the hook.

Was focused on getting her message out, over calling him on his constant bullshit.
Also should have pointed out he's old, senile, and smells like shit.
I feel like she kept setting traps for him to walk into and let him make an ass of himself on his own. The 400 million dollar inheritance and 6 bankruptcies, the leaders laughing at him, 81 million people fired him and he can't process it. She just dangled slaps to his ego and let him rant in response and then went ahead and laid her platform out there while he said nothing.

The digs about world leaders laughing at him got him to say Viktor Orban loves him. I mean... right into that spider web. It must have taken a lot for her not to laugh.

She wasn't going to win any points by calling out his shit, at least not as many points as she won by letting him rant like a crazy person. She got under his skin so much that in his final statement he didn't even bother trying to lay out his case to vote for him, he just still ranted about the nasty womanses. After her clear message, the difference was really stark. Those side by side images of him grimacing while she looked at him with a combination of amusement and pity were great.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Jennings on CNN crying again.
cbc kids ok GIF by CBC

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not wrong, Matty. The moderators also didn't do near as much fact checking as I hope they would do, of course the MAGAts think they went over the top on Trump calling him on his bs.
I appreciated the fact that the mods did say there was no credible evidence that immigrants are eating pets and that there is no state were murdering a baby is legal.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Taylor Swift can get out the 19 to 34 year old vote in massive numbers, Kamala might just win in November.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So these debates actually work to change minds?